Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2006 Landcruiser Invincible

boatfixer

Where can I purchase a boot liner for my Landcruiser invincible 2006. The one I need is the one with the 2 slots in,where the rear seats drop into.Any help you can give would be gratefully received.

I can be contacted at: chesilbeach@hotmail.co.uk

Kind regards Pete. :thumbsup:

Whats wrong with buying a cheap liner and cutting the slots :huh:

Whats wrong with buying a cheap liner and cutting the slots :huh:

Hi. I just thought if they made a custom made one I would have preferred to have one of those.Having spent loads of lolly buying the car I did not want to put something in that was not made for the car.Surely one must be made to fit the Invincible properly,without having to cut the slots in it.Thanks for your reply,looks like I will have to continue looking.

Regards Pete.

Pete.... if I see one advertised then I'll post up the details :thumbsup:

Pete.... if I see one advertised then I'll post up the details :thumbsup:

Hi.It would be much appreciated if you do spot one anywhere,you could forward the details to me.

Kind regards Pete. :thumbsup:

The one in my 2005 LC5 has slots for the seats it was supplied by the dealer when I got the car new . My brother in Ireland had the same one too but as his LC was basic spec and didn't have rear seats the premarked slots were not cut out , I presume you can just buy one from your dealer . My one looks fine and there is a lip around the slots to give a finished appearance. Hope this helps..

The one in my 2005 LC5 has slots for the seats it was supplied by the dealer when I got the car new . My brother in Ireland had the same one too but as his LC was basic spec and didn't have rear seats the premarked slots were not cut out , I presume you can just buy one from your dealer . My one looks fine and there is a lip around the slots to give a finished appearance. Hope this helps..

Thanks very much for your reply,I did check with the dealership nearest to me but they were not very helpful.There is another one about 30 miles away who I think I will try,hopefully they will be a bit more help and manage to get one for me.I was beginning to think perhaps one was not availiable,but obviously they are as you have one.

Thanks again Regards Pete. :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links