Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Separate Paseo/sera/starlet Forums

Froston

Why can't there be a different forum for each Paseo/Sera/Starlet? It gets too confusing and you end up not knowing which car you're talking about?

I know there may not be many members with these 3 cars but surely 3 separate forums could be made. :group-cuddles:

These cars do share allot of common parts and there isn't that many of us but if it does get that there becomes more members then i'm sure Steve will seperate the fourms :thumbsup::thumbsup:

lol - you beat me to it starletsy - as the cars share so much in comon i think its good like it is because you get people cross posting & helping each other out.

mind you i post anywhere anyway so either is good for me.. :lol:

J

I'd say keep it as one forum as the cars could basically be classed as reshelled versions of each other...

What one could do is to put Paseo / Starlet or Sera in the heading - although threads do tend to expand...

I check this forum regularly but not the rest of TOC

how about when adding a new topic you state

Sera: i have problem with door

or

Starlet: My engine wont start

if you want to attract members into your post then thats a good way of doing it.. and other members will follow suit.

Exactly!

This forum tends to be a meeting point. There is the active Sera list at Yahoogroups which I run. There is toyotaownersclub.com for Starlets and its only UK Paseos that are reallyleft out - excluding Paseopimp.com

Andrew

And to carry on what Andrew has said if someone posts here even if it's a paseo or sera and i can help i'd post a reply if there was separate forums i'd probably just end up lurking in the starlet one and not checking the others. This way we all share our knowledge (that is if we have any :rolleyes::rolleyes::wacko::wacko: )

Yeh i understand what you mean. I suppose it is cool that we can help each other out. Putting the Paseo/sera/starlet at the beginning of each thread wud be less confusing.

:eek:

No unfortunately its not my Seo Jamesb4uk. You probably saw it on cardomain. Im thinking of getting one - i have come here to check out stuff about em. 'Cos im 17 and dont want to look like an idiot in a Corsa or Saxo like most of the peeps my age...

:lol:

I like coupe's - Ive been looking at Hyundai Accent's also as they also have cheap insurance. I was really surprised at how cheap the insurance is for seo's. How big are they? It wud be cool if seo's are Integra size!? I'd love to have a white seo and do it up integra type r kinda stylee!

:thumbsup:

I'd say they're slightly smaller than an Integra...

Froston is that your 'seo??

im sure i recognise it from somewhere

J

J it's Snaikoils car. :thumbsup:

I'd love to have a white seo and do it up integra type r kinda stylee!

With Type R badges all over it? :P

If you want to mod it loads you might be disappointed as there aren't many aftermarket parts about.

That's why we have the joint forum because Starlet & Sera internals are very similar, if we can all join our ideas together it gives us more modding options. B)

lol. im not as sad to go as far as the type r badges...

but i like the styling the integra has.

i know there aren't many mods for the seo but it is the nearest car i can afford insurance to that looks like an integra! But im sure that over time i'll love the paseo because it IS a seo!

:thumbsup: :group-cuddles:

thats cool toyotasera, slightly smaller than an integra means i'll be able to handle it better seein as it will be a first car :unsure:

Froston is that your 'seo??

im sure i recognise it from somewhere

J

J it's Snaikoils car. :thumbsup:

ahhhh thats right - now i remember

havent seen him around in a long time & everyone on PIMP keeps changing their names anyways so it got cionfusing keeping track. :rolleyes:

J

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links