Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla T Sport Spliter And Side Skirts

crinks85

corolla t sport spliter and side skirts for sale.

was wanting to fit them but i just dont think i will get round to it any time soon. they are brand new car zone side skirts and and i am unsure of brand of the front spliter but it has ''corolla 02'' on the bottom. i am looking for £90 for the side skirts and £70 for the spliter. if someone wants them both i would through some head light eyelids in for free.

if you would prefere to email me than reply to this post my address is Brenkley@live.co.uk

i dont know anything about postage on these type of items so i would prefere collection. i travel to preston alot if collection is wanted there. i would be willing to deliver for a price which the buyer and me would agree on. any questions just ask cheers.

i am unable to post pics on this, i dont know why but i can email if needed. but in the mean time i will try to get some on here.

are these full length side skirts? if they are, are they for the 3 door or the 5 door.if they fit the 3 door i will take all items of you.i am willing to travel from birmingham.cheers mate.let me know.genuinely intersted.no messing about

hi mate i currently have someone saying they will buy both items but i hanvt had contact with them for the past few days, so if you check this post for the next few days i will let you know if the sale has fallen through or not.

thanks

these are 3 door ful lenght and sorry these are carcept skirts and not carzone i can email some pics if you pm me

if you try trc tuning.com they have pics

cant post pics on here, dont know why

parts are open for sale again

i need to shift these so offers are welcome

cheers

• 2 weeks later...

can you email them pics to me? shechenko_09@yahoo.com

ta

hi all

i have had a bit of interest on these parts but not yet gone so they are going on eBay, to anyone on here £100 for the pair, spliter and skirts, to be picked up by this weekneed, need cash so they need to go, pm or email BRENKLEY@LIVE.CO.UK. cheers

pics in MY ALBULM

• 3 weeks later...

need to sell open to offers

Ayup bud,

is this splitter the same as the TTE one? and will it fit my pre-facelift?? It prob says above, may have missed it.

Cheers

:thumbsup:

Ayup bud,

is this splitter the same as the TTE one? and will it fit my pre-facelift?? It prob says above, may have missed it.

Cheers

i think it is the same, it is for the preface lift model, it has corolla 02 on the bottom of it

Ayup bud,

Cheers

i think it is the same, it is for the preface lift model, it has corolla 02 on the bottom of it

Bit of a late reply, but would you sell the spilitter seperate? Im really after some facelift side skirts, are these different? Cant really tell by the pics.

cheers fella

i think there a bit different, i guees proper t sport side skirts will be easier to fit, i will sell the splitter seperate but i would prefere collection from either DL8 SNP or PR2 2JY dont konw how much postage wil be.

• 9 months later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links