Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Save The World - Be An Eco-friendly Waste Producer

bothwell_buyer

Now, I know that I am not the only superior intelligent being on this forum.

I'd guess that those who have bought a Toyota have some meaningful brain power, despite where or which country they/you dwell.

So, in thinking through the beneficial effects of horse manure for gardens, can this process be extrapolated to then value vegans (and perhaps even vegetarians) as being producers of waste bowel produce which can effectively be used for growing plants?

Of course, we have all read of the harmful effects that cow wind has on the methane levels.....but does this also apply to horses and vegans?

I need some guidance here to decide whether I should stop eating meat/dairy product so that I may re-direct the toilet produce to the ground....and even share it with my neighbours.

I have already established that whisky is made from natural ingredients and so the water works should be nutricious for the lettuces.

Any others here a bit further down this road??

I'd guess that those who have bought a Toyota have some meaningful brain power, despite where or which country they/you dwell.

So, in thinking through the beneficial effects of horse manure for gardens, can this process be extrapolated to then value vegans (and perhaps even vegetarians) as being producers of waste bowel produce which can effectively be used for growing plants?

Of course, we have all read of the harmful effects that cow wind has on the methane levels.....but does this also apply to horses and vegans?

I need some guidance here to decide whether I should stop eating meat/dairy product so that I may re-direct the toilet produce to the ground....and even share it with my neighbours.

I have already established that whisky is made from natural ingredients and so the water works should be nutricious for the lettuces.

You could just eat vegans, They are strange chaps coz they won't eat their meat :P

You could just eat vegans, They are strange chaps coz they won't eat their meat :P

Theres an idea - curried vegetable! With a rare fleshy crispy coat!

Human Poo is excellent fertilizer :yes: As far as I know it is used extensively on the Rice Paddies in China. It was also used in the British Isles & Europe when we had Dry Toilets which had to be dug out each year. This was before we got above ourselves with delusions of grandeur :lol2:

Now if you mixed it with the recycled contents of General you should get a fertilizer of surpassing effectiveness :horse::laughing:

It is already used.... the local sewerage treatment plant near here places it in digestion tanks where the matter is broken down by bacteria.... the resulting gas is used to power the plant heating system and to produce 100%+ of the required electricity. What is left over is then taken by tankers and pumped into the fields of the local farms to a depth of 150mm.... blimey the crops round here don't half grow tall :yes:

The entire process means there is a tiny amount left over that is regarded as rubbish. I have no idea if other plants run the same way but this local one puts nothing toxic into the local rivers etc :thumbsup:

If you really wanted to do something how about building yourself a traditional earth closet.... it does work and the earth you spread around would grow you some huge plants :)

I live out in the sticks.... no gas, slow boradband, guranteed fxxxed suspention and no mains drainage.....

This winter our septic tank/waste disposal system packed up and over flowed... our lawn of pure snow was interupted by a steaming square of !Removed!..... which had to be dug up so the !Removed! sucker man could de-clog the system.... (And I thought selling mail machines was a rubbish job)

The replaced earth/!Removed! layer is already showing signs of fresh green growth... the greenest part of our lawn so far...

So yes, the contents of my bowls seem to make things grow well... even in early spring!

P.S. I drink a lot of scotch. not sure if this helps.

P.P.S. I like the odd curry too.

P.P.P.S. I drive an M3. It is a widely recognised fact that M car drivers spout far superior !Removed! than anyone else. This may explain the performance of my lawn's growth.

most interesting - I'm going along to a seminar soon which generally results in a lot of **** spoken so will see if anyone up here is recycling their stuff.......

For info, if you ***t a brick, then our charity is about to start recycling them!!

a few years back, an electrician mate of mine was working in the midlands at a Sewage works.

Apparently the big 'vats' of waste develop a crust which needs to be scraped off periodically. This is done and piled up in places around the site. Apparently ( 2 ) tomato seeds don't get digested by the human internals and are passed straight through undamaged.

These 'Crusty poo hills' had the biggest tomato plants growing out of them - with huge tomatoes. Knowing the history of where the seeds had come from and what the plant was grown in was the only thing that stopped him eating them !

More seasoned workers at the site regularly ate the tomatoes though, professing that they were the finest they had ever eaten !

It was the same on the railway when they used to dump waste on the tracks, sadly there are few plants now due to sealed systems. :D

Smurfit Kappa, an Irish & International Cardboard packaging Manufacturing firm ,had 3700 acres taken over by they Venezuelan Government because the were growing Eucalyptus on it, to make into cardboard. Sounded "Green" & eco friendly- grow, cut, manufacture & regrow.

The Government say that they are going to use the wood sensibly & grow beans, sorghum, cassava & yams to help the increasing lack of food in the country.

Apparently the eucalyptus was leaching all the water from the subsoil.

Green versus Green. The Venezuelan Government seized another big ranch from an American firm for the same reasons, this week also.

It was the same on the railway when they used to dump waste on the tracks, sadly there are few plants now due to sealed systems. :D

Well thats nearly true, certainly more trains have tanks now than previously, but it is all tooooo easy to get a face full when you are stood waiting for one to pass. Even the ones that DO have tanks aren't emptied enough so you STILL get a face full of overflow! And the only things that grow in the four foot are weeds!

Well thats nearly true, certainly more trains have tanks now than previously, but it is all tooooo easy to get a face full when you are stood waiting for one to pass. Even the ones that DO have tanks aren't emptied enough so you STILL get a face full of overflow! And the only things that grow in the four foot are weeds!

Four Foot, I take it you work for the rail industry B)

Guilty as charged, sorry for the jargon.

I of course meant that bit of the Railway between the tracks, that if you didn't move when a train came, would get you run down by said train! :!Removed!:

And if you DO move you get splattered with Shxt :sick: :lol2:

You pays your money & you takes your pick :rolleyes:

I of course meant that bit of the Railway between the tracks, that if you didn't move when a train came, would get you run down by said train! :shutit:

Still you could have tried to explain the six or ten foot rule :crybaby:

I of course meant that bit of the Railway between the tracks, that if you didn't move when a train came, would get you run down by said train! :shutit:

As I'm a train driver that's an easy one for me to explain... But I wont bore you! :lol:

Talking of poo, I know a train driver at work who got hit in the head by a flying poo from a passing train! :lol:

As for what we do with the waste that is sucked out of a train... Ever wondered why there are so many curry houses next to train depots in London!? ;)

As I'm a train driver that's an easy one for me to explain... But I wont bore you! :lol:

Talking of poo, I know a train driver at work who got hit in the head by a flying poo from a passing train! :lol:

As for what we do with the waste that is sucked out of a train... Ever wondered why there are so many currey houses next to train depots in London!? ;)

don't talk crap :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links