Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

How Old Are You Auris Owners?

Jp-Auris

I feel like im the youngest owner on this forum...the auris being a family car i dont see much youngsters driving it, but then again the auris isnt exactly a a young persons car.

well anyway lets kick start it off :thumbsup:

car model and age:

Auris T3 1.4 - 19

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• balli hi

• Djw John

• boozehound

• Jp-Auris

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I feel like im the youngest owner on this forum...the auris being a family car i dont see much youngsters driving it, but then again the auris isnt exactly a a young persons car.

car model and age:

Auris T3 1.4 - 19

Hi there, I joined yesterday as I got my first Auris on Thursday! (photos are on the forum)

Auris SR D-4d - I am 36 (wishing I was 19!) ;)

61 driving an SR180, but having just come from a very highly modified Octavia vRS, I can assure you that, "GROWING OLD IS COMPULSORY, GROWING UP IS NOT"..... :thumbsup:

car model and age:

Auris T3 1.4 - 19

Hi there, I joined yesterday as I got my first Auris on Thursday! (photos are on the forum)

Did I see and speak to you at the post office this morning? Im 33 and I got my T180 as I wanted a car that

1. It must be a Diesel due to the road tax licence laws and better MPG

2. Must have Aircon, Cruise Control and MP3 player

3. Would like a Diesel no less than 150BHP as would be a shock coming from a 197BHP CTR

4. Most important the new car must be nice but not look too much of a hot hatch like a Focus ST for example

Now the T180 more than ticked all these box's, the price was right it come fully loaded with all the toys :thumbsup:

car model and age:

Auris T3 1.4 - 19

Did I see and speak to you at the post office this morning? Im 33 and I got my T180 as I wanted a car that

1. It must be a Diesel due to the road tax licence laws and better MPG

2. Must have Aircon, Cruise Control and MP3 player

3. Would like a Diesel no less than 150BHP as would be a shock coming from a 197BHP CTR

4. Most important the new car must be nice but not look too much of a hot hatch like a Focus ST for example

Now the T180 more than ticked all these box's, the price was right it come fully loaded with all the toys :thumbsup:

Yep, that was me!!! Thought I recognised your car from the pictures on here! Good to meet you, loving comparing cars, its great to get ideas!

SR180.... and 38 YO

25 years old

T180 & 30 :yes:

2.0 D4D T-Spirit, 36 :yahoo:

Hi

1.6 SR manual - age 65. Probably makes me the oldest poster on this forum!

Bought SR because I prefer a car that looks good & just a little 'sporty'

PS Does anyone else think the Vauaxhall Meriva has got to be the ultimate OAP car in the way it looks?

well we all have to become middle aged sometime lol, me dad bout a 645ci bmw as his middle age car lol

well we all have to become middle aged sometime lol, me dad bout a 645ci bmw as his middle age car lol

The trouble is i am still at the mental age of about 25, but my body somehow always finds a way of reminding me that i'm knocking on a bit :wheelchair: , and brings me crashing back to earth :blowup:

07 1.4 D4D T3 and 37

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links