Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Another Friday 13th

Bizarra

Simply & solely to upset the Superstitious amongst us :fear::naughty: :lol2: this is a reminder that another FRIDAY THE 13 TH is upon us.

Don't forget to tell us of your mishaps :nopity:

I'm going to do the Euro millions & fully expect to win something

Watch this Space :rolleyes:

Great day at work - ~AND got a flier too, so home in time for cornflakes.

Dunno what all the fuss is about !

i had a lovely friday 13th!

went to my placement dressed s a character from a film or a book!!

Photo0115.jpg

can you guess who i am???

just getting ready to go round to andys and cook tea!!

overall a lovely day!!!!!!

Photo0115.jpg

Dunno ! Don't care ! You are gorgeous :wub:

I'm not answering the door in the foreseeable future in case it is Andy coming to beat me up :chair: :lol2:

Photo0115.jpg

I'm not answering the door in the foreseeable future in case it is Andy coming to beat me up :chair: :lol2:

We know why you won't be answering the door B) B) B) Just don't get you mouse all sticky :D :D :D

Photo0115.jpg

We know why you won't be answering the door B) B) B) Just don't get you mouse all sticky :D :D :D

Mine is Custom made & covered with Teflon :yes: How do you manage ?:lol2:

Cute Pic Lauren :) ... GI Jane?

Friday the 13th.... I curbed a rear wheel.... :(

Ouch ! Sorry to hear that.

Have just heard that a fairly good friend whom I haven't seen in a while , jumped from the railway Viaduct, here in the town

R.I.P.

Can't help wondering if I hadn't been lazy & left earlier, I might have been in time to try to talk to him :(

I paid a pound to wear my shorts at work today. Lauren is now cooking a stir fry but not in a millitary uniform!

Its been a fab day for me....other half bought me breakfast in bed. :hug:

Been chilling out for the rest of it.

Friday the 13th....Bah!!!!!

Thanks! Makes me want so spit...

Sorry to hear about your mate! :(

Photo0115.jpg

???????? "Jane Rambo" ?????? :lol:

Cute Pic Lauren :) ... GI Jane?

well i was GI joe to start off with!! but i dont think the 9 and 10 year olds in my class would understand who that was!!! so i was a character out of small soliders!!!

had a brilliant day!!!!!!

I managed to survive the day without misshap :)

In fact .....................I forgot that it was the 13th :lol:

I had a nightmare of a day, short staffed, manic on the phones/TOC, laptop playing up and wont connect to network (sorted now) Then Mrs Kingo who had loaded up the car to visit the grandkids in Yorkshire phoned up to say the Battery was flat on the yaris, one RAC visit later was stiffed £60 for a £40 Battery, got in at 6.30, shut the front door, locked out the world and drank copious amounts of Stella Artois......................perfect end to a naff day :rolleyes::beer:

Kingo :thumbsup:

Simply & solely to upset the Superstitious amongst us :fear::naughty: :lol2: this is a reminder that another FRIDAY THE 13 TH is upon us.

Don't forget to tell us of your mishaps :nopity:

I'm going to do the Euro millions & fully expect to win something

Watch this Space :rolleyes:

Next day............ You can stop watching the space. It is empty. Oh well :( That is normal :P

After my nightmare on the last friday the 13th, i vowed that i would not be working this time round in order to avoid a repeat, however the economic downturn is really starting to hit the cab trade hard, and on the back of a really miserable week earnings wise, i was left with no real option but to go in, BUT i hasten to add, that i had an ok sort of day all in all, with nothing out of the ordinary, and if anything people seemed more chatty and pleasant than normal which is always a bonus. :thumbsup:

PS

Nearly forgot Bizarra, Happy St Patricks day..... tomorrow :beer::drunk::sick::lol:

After my nightmare on the last friday the 13th, i vowed that i would not be working this time round in order to avoid a repeat, however the economic downturn is really starting to hit the cab trade hard, and on the back of a really miserable week earnings wise, i was left with no real option but to go in, BUT i hasten to add, that i had an ok sort of day all in all, with nothing out of the ordinary, and if anything people seemed more chatty and pleasant than normal which is always a bonus. :thumbsup:

PS

Nearly forgot Bizarra, Happy St Patricks day..... tomorrow :beer::drunk::sick::lol:

Very many thanks , Mate :thumbsup:

Actually it is on Tuesday 17th, but no worries :D The slightly premature Good Wishes are much appreciated :clap:

PS

Very many thanks , Mate :thumbsup:

Actually it is on Tuesday 17th, but no worries :D The slightly premature Good Wishes are much appreciated :clap:

LoL, happy St Patricks Day, for tuesday.

I thought it was tomorrow because there is a St Patricks Day parade in London's west end tomorrow, with picadilly, st james st, the strand, trafalga sq, charring cross road, whitheall, all closed for the event, from 12.30 to 3.30pm .

Well I had a gig friday night, by Bass has a Battery in it which went flat mid song...silence from me.......glares from rest of band!!

Sound quality in the pub we were in was crap too!

Mind you end of the night, the landlord was very happy, we got an invite back and he said he would pay more next time. so not all bad!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links