Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Mpg Does Your Computer Say?

HowardL

I managed 54.9mpg from my 1.3 yaris SR (w reg) that was travelling from sheffield to nottingham so a good 30 miles or so both motorway and town driving.

OK, so with the road trip over, here are the stats:-

Tank 1: - 140 miles Leeds to Northampton being pretty gentle, followed by 100 miles to Grenwich with no horses spared, with a further speedy 30 miles to Rochester, 39MPG

Tank 2: - 30 miles Rochester to Grenwich and then 290 to Plymouth, all of which were very gentle motorway miles, 47MPG

Tank 3: - 100 miles Plymouth to Crewkerne, 60 miles on to Bristol Zoo, and then a final 210 back to Leeds again being pretty carefull with the right foot, 46MPG

Not too shabby from a Petrol car, and its nice to know that i can get 370+ miles . I managed to get 36.6litres in the tank when i filled up which means i still had another 30 odd miles in there, and i did the last 37 miles in the flashing reserve!

mines normally arouns 43.2 MPG. depends if im just driving around town whuch i seemed to get less mpg or going to manchester and nottingham then its around 43mpg

Well I have 2 toyota's. I have made a spread sheets which calculates the mile per uk gallon or kilometres per litre. My vitz maked about 33mpg and my Hiace makes about 31.

The milage will varies between summer and winter here in Malta and also in which kind of road when I drive if it is there heavey traffic or not.

I calculated in this way. Enter the amount of kilometers in this spread sheet and the amount of litres. I always fill them up to the full. That's the best way to calculate.

mines normally arouns 43.2 MPG. depends if im just driving around town whuch i seemed to get less mpg or going to manchester and nottingham then its around 43mpg

I tend to get 44MPG on the dash and 43ish actual in normal day to day which is a mix of town, country and M'way, so looks like this is about the norm.

I always fill them up to the full. That's the best way to calculate.

Thats how i work out my MPG, with full tanks, and i always give it one more click once its full. Usually always use the same filling station too.

Just done mine by filling up a few days ago and then again at the same pump, filled right up again

The computer says 44.2mpg and my workings out comes to 44.5 mpg

So my computer is quite accurate

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links