Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

F.a.o Jappy

Pompey Gaz

Just been on the phone to Vodafone and by friday I should have in my possesion a brand new Nokia 5800 with sky sports and news! £24 a month with 600 mins and unlimited texts and unlimited internet!

3 rang me yesterday and tried to offer me 500 mins, unlimited texts for £25 but they are rubbish here, Sarah is on them and has nothing but grief, and i was on them when they first came out but didn't rate the service, the people or the phone. lol also they don't do the 5800 and I asked if they was looking at getting it on 3 and they said no :o

Come to Vodafone Andy :P

Why not PM Jappy?? :lol:

Good choice on the phone tho... well pleased with mine ;)

haha i wanna see what he says :P and i text him so he'll be here soon to read :P

i was put off with the red band round the side tbh but vodafone have the blue one so i was happy, lol played about on my sisters and it was ok, can't wait to see how this Sky mobile tv works though

Oh come on Gaz.............If he did that he would not keep his post count up!! :P ;) :lol:

TOC Spammer of the year

:lol: ;)

i've slipped recently, been busy with Sarah, been led astray by joinging the Grande Punto Club and just been out and about being a busy bunny, plus if i do a thread instead of PM other people can say how great the 5800 is and make Jappy more jealous :P

haha i wanna see what he says :P and i text him so he'll be here soon to read :P

i was put off with the red band round the side tbh but vodafone have the blue one so i was happy, lol played about on my sisters and it was ok, can't wait to see how this Sky mobile tv works though

What's wrong with the red band?? :boxing:

Oh come on Gaz.............If he did that he would not keep his post count up!! :P ;) :lol:

TOC Spammer of the year

:lol: ;)

Quite true... hadn't thought of that! :lol:

i've slipped recently, been busy with Sarah, been led astray by joinging the Grande Punto Club and just been out and about being a busy bunny, plus if i do a thread instead of PM other people can say how great the 5800 is and make Jappy more jealous :P

As if having a Fiat wasn't bad enough you joined their owners club??

:ban:

:P :lol:

Red is a rubbish colour. Don't like it, plus Blue is the colour of Portsmouth :P

Nowt wrong with my Fiat, except the passenger door doesn't open from the outside but thats a common problem and the Battery keeps dieing but thats it :)

I ditched Vodafone years ago as their coverage in my area was pathetic!

3 Network is still the strongest round here with constant 3G coverage!!

I'll prob end up upgrading on 3 and then selling the phone to buy a simfree Nokia 5800.

Red is a rubbish colour. Don't like it, plus Blue is the colour of Portsmouth :P

*waits for owners of red cars to read this statement*

Nowt wrong with my Fiat, except the passenger door doesn't open from the outside but thats a common problem and the battery keeps dieing but thats it :)

Point proved me thinks..... :lol:

Nowt wrong with my Fiat, except the passenger door doesn't open from the outside but thats a common problem and the Battery keeps dieing but thats it :)

Isn't that an anti car jacking device :P

Remember their logo:

"FIAT" rusts faster than they can make them...

7 year rust warranty and 5 year manufacturer warrenty so being on finance for 5 years with the option to get a new car after 3 this doesn't really bother me :)

I love how hijacked this thread is!!!

It wouldn't be TOC if it didn't :P

7 year rust warranty and 5 year manufacturer warrenty so being on finance for 5 years with the option to get a new car after 3 this doesn't really bother me :)

utterly off topic, but good luck with yer Punto - our 2004 Punto has 25000 miles on the clock; used 4 clutches and is on its 2nd gearbox. The doors still open...mainly due to having to get out to climb into the breakdown truck :lol:

On network coverage, I found O2 to be the best around here - and from reading the other posts here on phones am looking for the Samsung i8510 - but O2 don't do this one (well not on O2 direct) as it conflicts with the profits they make on the iPhone so I'm told.

(And this gets me another post to up the tally)

Red sucks!.....Black all the way.... ^_^

ohhh, and another post for me!!!!!! :P

I was with o2 but cancelled my contract, but i forgot to tell them so i stiil have to pay off my line rental for another week :o

i wanted the n78 originally, to play my choons over any FM radio but they don't do it and can't afford £300 for eBay, was looking at the Samsung Tocco Ultra edition but also looked into 5800 and any phone with sky sports and 4 different home screens is cool enough to sit in my pocket.

Bothwell it's an 08 plate and does me just fine lol best fun i've had not in a toyota. "entry level hooliganism" richard hammond called it with mine (the 1.2 Active) the best of the range according to them but i wouldn't mine the 1.9 sporting multijet

just gotta text off vodafone saying that it will be here tomorrow between 8am and 6pm lol

What did you get the text on if you havent got the fone yet??!!!

they text me on the phone i got now lol i just upgraded from sim only to a proper contract, lol its just this second been dispatched

I'm gonna ditch 3 if that phone doesnt come out on time but I'm not going back to Vodafone, they suck donkeys.

o2 hav rubbish customer services, i'd go for t-mobile tbh :P

and have you asked them when/if they are getting the 5800 on 3?

I rang about 4 weeks ago and they said they dont plan to do it in the near future but they said that about the N80 and it came along literally weeks later!

My upgrade is due in May and my contract runs out in July so I still have time yet. Possibly get it on Orange.

ask orange if they do the mobile sky tv, they should do, i can't wait, i checked the tracking on my parcel and its in Leicester! HUB3 which sounds a well cool place to visit

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links