Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

F.a.o Jappy

Pompey Gaz

it arrived an hour ago, Seriously Jappy DOn't get it, you'll not LOVE it :P

i tried making you feel better.

its amazing, watching cricket live on it now haha

its amazing, watching cricket live on it now haha

"amazing" and "cricket" in the same sentance??

Strange boy! :lol:

I can add Sky mobile to my package for £5/mth so that would mean a monthly total of £35 for 400mins & 1000 texts.... with a £15/mth line rental discount so £20/mth.... who says O2 are rubbish?? ;)

:lol:

sky said its only available on Vodafone, orange and t-mobile :rolleyes:

£30 a month for 600 minutes and unlimited texts, sky sports and news package, free insurance

You can get it on O2 but you need a WiFi connection in order for it to work rather than using the 3G service like Vodafone etc

I have WiFi at home... but i also have Sky... :lol:

lol i have virgin (media) at home but just been down the front and watched sky sports, it was immense.

brilliant phone though innit Gaz :)

Its a bit of a downgrade compared to the N95 I have now. The 5800 has a poorer camera and I'm not even sure if it has GPS!

it has A-GPS which is the better one, it has 3d surround sound Speakers, nHD screen, an 8 gig memory card, AV cable to connect it to your TV, a USB cable headphones, a little table stand for it and comes with the batman trailer, a couple of music videos and other stuff

its connected to my tv now....i can't see owt wrong with it, it looks sturdy is playing my music and vids through the tv, lol what else is it meant to do?

Its a bit of a downgrade compared to the N95 I have now. The 5800 has a poorer camera and I'm not even sure if it has GPS!

I had a N95 8GB other than the camera there's not much difference in features ;)

well played jappy! yeah its only a 3mp camera but the sound quality and sky mobile tv makes up for it

• 3 weeks later...

pretty suave, shame you missed out on the 5800 but are you sure 3 will have it? they don't have a good track record for decent phones :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links