Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pimp My Ride Usa

bothwell_buyer

Anyone see the Corolla pimped on the TV this evening?? It was the USA 2005 series and the car was only 2 years old! :eek: Do these cars seriously fall apart so easily?? :P :P

Anyone see the Corolla pimped on the TV this evening?? It was the USA 2005 series and the car was only 2 years old! :eek: Do these cars seriously fall apart so easily?? :P :P

They had a Pimp my ride special where they revisit the cars and the guy mashed up his car the day he picked it up or day after :angry: Talk about nt appreciating ur car even after its had its car done up really nice

nothin worse than numpties not having respect fur what people try to do fur them!! dya see the state of the 2 year old corolla ?? The guy should've been shot! (well they do that in the US don't they??)

Think I've saw that one before... he wrapped it round a tree or something didn't he? So they had to fix it all up again.

Can't remember what colour the car was though.. Blue?

I hated seeing such nice cars in such a bad way! :(

It was red with silver stripes as I recall and he had TV's in the bumper corners! :lol:

He should have been shot in the face on site. :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links