Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

1.4 D4d Corolla

modem

hi my corolla left off alot of smoke this morning it was ok when i started it first den i drove up da road about a mile reversed into drive way to come back to get somthing and seen alot of smokewhen backing then it disapeared when i drove away again it was low in diesel if that had anything to do with it can anyone help here

Was the engine cold? If so that may of been why it was smoking, mine was like that this morning, but once heated it runs a treat!

Or maybe your burning oil but i doubt that cause you would be surrounded in a cloud of smoke!

Was the engine cold? If so that may of been why it was smoking, mine was like that this morning, but once heated it runs a treat!

Or maybe your burning oil but i doubt that cause you would be surrounded in a cloud of smoke!

ok tanx mate

probably a hint in the 'running' low in diesel. all the crap accumulated in the tank gets drawn through, htus smokey! fill her up, run through some redex diesel treament and see if that helps :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links