Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Anyone Seen The Music Vid For...

JappyBeast

It has a Mk1 MR2 all the was through it!!

Cant link the youtube video for it as the vid has been blocked for the UK (damn copyright people)

I anyone else wants to have a go!

Yep have seen it many times!

If anyone has Virgin Media and has music on Demand it is on there.

I love having a car like the one in the vid, the blue t-bar belongs to Tony on IMOC/MK1 MR2 club.

Big up the MK1's haha :D.

That's very odd :unsure: I have posted links from you tube before & they were ok, or at least no body told me that they wouldn't work.

Sorry about that :( It played ok on my computer :angry:

Its a UK can't play any vids coz of a legal battle type thing. Half of my fav vids had been removed. YouTube admit it will damage their reputation in the UK.

The Mk1 looks well smart. I like them!

Its a UK can't play any vids coz of a legal battle type thing. Half of my fav vids had been removed. YouTube admit it will damage their reputation in the UK.

The Mk1 looks well smart. I like them!

Sorry Andy, but I am not very computer literate :( I don't really understand how I can download a link from the same source as you, have it play on my computer, post it, check that it works & yet nobody in the UK can play it. Given that TOC is a UK site, I can still play it from that site. Is it to do with my IP address ? :unsure:

:o have you done illegal stuff Bizzara? I'd be careful the police (or Garda) don't come after you for that dude :(

:o have you done illegal stuff Bizzara? I'd be careful the police (or Garda) don't come after you for that dude :(

Who ? Me ? Never :angel_not::lol:

Seriously, if you were serious :unsure: That was about Jappy's original post & my failed attempt (which I don't understand) to help out :P

haha nah you not done anything wrong bizarra, your internet giver is in ireland where ours are in England somewhere and ours won't let us view it because of copywrite whereas yours, will :)

I need to download this, put it on my Ipod and turn it up really loud when driving my MK1 MR2 I think :D

haha nah you not done anything wrong bizarra, your internet giver is in ireland where ours are in England somewhere and ours won't let us view it because of copywrite whereas yours, will :)

Thanks Gaz :thumbsup: I understand now. :lol:

As you may have noticed :rolleyes: if you keep an eye on "easy Listening" I am not exactly into Modern mainline music , but that particular track is damn good :band:

I want a Mk2 in a music video!

There are a few Mk2's in the Fast and Furious films including one with my Border nose!! :P

The Mk1 does look nice tho.

There are a few Mk2's in the Fast and Furious films including one with my Border nose!! :P

Not so sure about the music but:

One more for you andy....................with some music!

One of the alternatives when the video was over was ByeBye MR2 & was good visually & musically too :thumbsup:

Please wait a few seconds for Video to load!

One of the alternatives when the video was over was ByeBye MR2 & was good visually & musically too :thumbsup:

That is the one that I posted in my post just above your one Victor :rolleyes::lol: (Post #17)

That is the one that I posted in my post just above your one Victor :rolleyes::lol: (Post #17)

:oops: I was probably loading mine as you were posting :unsure: or I didn't check it out . My bad. sorry :rolleyes:

:oops: I was probably loading mine as you were posting :unsure: or I didn't check it out . My bad. sorry :rolleyes:

No problem :thumbsup: .......................I just put it down to the wine :drunk: :P :lol: ;)

No problem :thumbsup: .......................I just put it down to the wine :drunk: :P :lol: ;)

I really wish you'd stop peering in my windows @ dead of night :eek::chair: :lol2: Twas only a 1/2 bottle, I swear, & too good to slurp. I drank it slowly & savoured the last drop :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links