Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

At Last

Richiev

It has been a while but have finally managed to get my air filter fitted. Looks quite good but sounds absolutely amazing!

post-59999-1238880650.jpg

in my best american accent 'GOD DANG!'

that looks like a frikkin space ship lol have you noticed any diferences yet?

Looks really nice ,that nice it looks I feel that it could be eadible...Do your Mass Air Sensor wires stretch ok ....

in my best american accent 'GOD DANG!'

that looks like a frikkin space ship lol have you noticed any diferences yet?

Yeah i have noticed the noise from it. The exhaust is totally standard (for now) so when driving normally it is really quiet but when you put your foot down the noise is brilliant. Almost has a note of subaru about it!! I have noticed the throttle response to be slightly better than standard but to be honest the response when you actually do put your foot down doesn't really make that much difference. I am not sure if this will change when i change the exhaust though?

Looks really nice ,that nice it looks I feel that it could be eadible...Do your Mass Air Sensor wires stretch ok ....

Well to be honest i am not technically minded so i had this fitted at Lindop Toyota in Ellesmere port. They did not seem to have any problems so presume all fitted ok. Took about an hour!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links