Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla T Sport Millage

frainy

hello there im new to the corolla section i own a yaris t sport at present but am upgradeing to a corolla t sport pase2 , in looking for on and i have found one with 79000 miles on and i didnet know if anyone could tell me how good the engines are? are they quite reliable to 100 thosand etc ? any replies much appreicated thanks frainy

Hi

i have a Pre-Facelift 2003 5 door CTS which has done 88,800 miles, it has been completely trouble free for the past 3 years.

I check oil weekly, which is a complete waste of time because it just doesn't use any, which i still cant get used to.

It has FSH .....

The most reliable car ive had to date, fun as well, still loving it even after 3 years. :D :D

Well,

A 93000 Mile T-Sport was beating the crap out of everyone at Pod this weekend gone... So yep, The engines are strong! :lol:

thankyou for you very fast replies , think i might got ake a look at this corolla then hehe , cant wait to get one . were can i buy performacne parts from like suspension exhaust ? does anyone do cam's for them ? frainy

Well,

A 93000 Mile T-Sport was beating the crap out of everyone at Pod this weekend gone... So yep, The engines are strong! :lol:

Is that yours T-Sport ? 93k ?

Frainy

Try this as one example: http://www.europerformance.co.uk/pages/pro...r=toyotacorolla

or for TTE bits, ordered through Toyota:

http://www.tte.de/cm_corolla_E12.htm

Or just google what you want, tbh, corolla E12 mods are not as abundant as some cars, but plenty out there.

LAA,

Nope! Mine has 54k on the clock. The one with 93k is a pre-facelift owned by Crinks85! I barely managed to beat it by like 0.07 seconds or something! :lol:

www.Fensport.co.uk do a fair amount of mods for the E12 :)

goes well for nearly 96k, i just did bout 440miles to get to pod and back ! it still preforms well on the motor way, managed an average of 41mpg, the engine still has as much go to it now as it did the day it came out of the show room in my opinion .

to be honest it is dew a 10k service which i think it might have made even closer between me an TSport ! need to get it dyno'd to see how it is doin power wise, induction, exhaust and a good service evary 10k or so, i would be happy with around 200bhp i would say, maybe next couple of weeks see how money is !

LAA,

Nope! Mine has 54k on the clock. The one with 93k is a pre-facelift owned by Crinks85! I barely managed to beat it by like 0.07 seconds or something! :lol:

Ooops forgot about Fensport :P

goes well for nearly 96k, i just did bout 440miles to get to pod and back ! it still preforms well on the motor way, managed an average of 41mpg, the engine still has as much go to it now as it did the day it came out of the show room in my opinion .

to be honest it is dew a 10k service which i think it might have made even closer between me an TSport ! need to get it dyno'd to see how it is doin power wise, induction, exhaust and a good service evary 10k or so, i would be happy with around 200bhp i would say, maybe next couple of weeks see how money is !

96k ? Damn, i thought mine had done some when you look at most which are quite low mileage.

Had it from new ?

Yeh mine is coming up on 90k service which ill get done next month, also want to get it Dyno'd before my induction kit arrives and i fit etc etc.

Ok not hi-jacking post, just re-inforcing what i stated before about reliability .... :D ;)

LAA,

Ooops forgot about Fensport :P

96k ? Damn, i thought mine had done some when you look at most which are quite low mileage.

Had it from new ?

Yeh mine is coming up on 90k service which ill get done next month, also want to get it Dyno'd before my induction kit arrives and i fit etc etc.

Ok not hi-jacking post, just re-inforcing what i stated before about reliability .... :D ;)

had it from 85k and now on nearly 96k but only had it since 1st dec 08 so not long, so hard to say bout reliability as only had it a short while but done some miles and it seems godd just usual maintance as normal

I got my eye on you buddy :P

My car has *only* done 68K but is still pulling hard and making a lovely noise :)

As long as the car has been well maintained and serviced regular you should'nt have a problem. Prob get tp 200k in my opinion lol :thumbsup:

Crinks, nice one, Done 30 odd K in mine, 1 owner before, thats 30k trouble free, i hope it continues that way.

I got my eye on you buddy :P

My car has *only* done 68K but is still pulling hard and making a lovely noise :)

Ah the Hi-Jack police are about, wasn't me guv, honest :unsure::unsure: ;)

As long as the car has been well maintained and serviced regular you should'nt have a problem. Prob get tp 200k in my opinion lol :thumbsup:

Yep i think so too, and i hope i do, seeing as ive started spending money on it over and above standard maintenance.

looking forward to the mods though, 2 week wait for Brake discs :(

Be worth it though.

See Very reliable cars B) :P ;)

I have had mine 2 years and put over 20k on it and have had no problems (touch wood). I check oil weekly, after 6,000 miles it hasnt used any or if im being fussy maybe a hairline below full :D . All depends what oil is in it, i was on millers before and it used a little, but doesnt seem to use any of the genuine toyota oil.

Oh and theres 60k on it 2002 model.

The great thing about these cars is they are still Toyota's, reliable and quality. IMO high miles will full history is much better than a low mileage dog that has been poorly maintained, with a high revving engine oil changing is essential, just don’t tell Gaz as his is running on sludge :lol: ;)

The great thing about these cars is they are still Toyota's, reliable and quality. IMO high miles will full history is much better than a low mileage dog that has been poorly maintained, with a high revving engine oil changing is essential, just don’t tell Gaz as his is running on sludge :lol: ;)

Even if it's not been looked after, the engine almost looks after itself. I mean, on my Celica, I forgot to check the oil for about a month and when I did check it, nothing was wrong. I have since made an effort to check it fluids every couple of weeks now. I really don't want this car to go wrong as it's soo good. (65k on an 02 plate)

I bought mine 2 years ago with 19k on the clock... Now has 54k on the clock. :P

Not had any major problems with it, just tiny niggles but they were my fauly for adding things to it! :lol:

It got rather low at one point but after a few top up's with Castrol it's not used any since :P

Altho i'm now only 700miles off the 60k service and i still need to do the 50k service.....

:lol:

The great thing about these cars is they are still Toyota's, reliable and quality. IMO high miles will full history is much better than a low mileage dog that has been poorly maintained, with a high revving engine oil changing is essential, just don't tell Gaz as his is running on sludge :lol: ;)

It got rather low at one point but after a few top up's with Castrol it's not used any since :P

Altho i'm now only 700miles off the 60k service and i still need to do the 50k service.....

:lol:

TUT TUT Mr. ....... :D ;)

I had my 70k service at 65k and in 2 months I am due the next service but I'm only on 68k hahaha As you can tell, my car has not had a lot of days out with the wind whipping through it's aerial over the last 12 months :(

96k on the car, engine replaced at 50k service by toyota so they can give trouble. On an 03 plate

He probably left it parked in St Ann's car park and the engine was gone when he got back :lol2:

I dont really know, the whole block was changed, still has the same head. Said customer complaint on the service print out, done under warranty anyhow. May be wear to the cylinder walls. Prob never know

St Anns you say???? More a St Georges man myself, did you spot my car?? Are you a facelift

St Anns you say???? More a St Georges man myself, did you spot my car?? Are you a facelift

I'd choose St. George's over St. Anne's any day myself. That was the point I was making. St. Anne's always looks way too dodgy to risk leaving a car in there. No chance of me spotting you, as I haven't been to Harrow in probably 4 or 5 years. Moved away and never wanted to go back for a visit. Can you blame me?

95K miles, just made half a dozen trips between Liverpool & Southampton and am impressed at how much abuse the engine takes, although the stock brakes are prone to fade on the short straights approaching the roundabouts passing Brackley...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links