Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Found

Pompey Gaz

Obviously with moving into my new Crib thursday I am currently packing my stuff, or treasure as I have found out. I found stuff from the past that i've aquired haha

a toyota flag

First Item

I've also found various female tops in various sizes

Also black and pink lacy thong in size 10! If it's yours contact me please cause it could lead to awkward questions!

Gaz.... come on man be honest.... ALL these items are really yours ;)

We all have our hobbies and pastimes so don't be shy.... own up! :yes:

the underwear i think is an ex's and the tops are jess's i think but they are getting binned

the flag i found at JAE in 2007, the underwear i think is an ex's and the tops are jess's i think but they are getting binned

That is the flag that the guys from Toyota GB were looking for when they packed up :rolleyes:

I would suggest that you parcel it up with an apologetic note and return it to Toyota's headquarters at Epsom :(

the flag i found at JAE in 2007, the underwear i think is an ex's and the tops are jess's i think but they are getting binned

That is the flag that the guys from Toyota GB were looking for when they packed up :rolleyes:

I would suggest that you parcel it up with an apologetic note and return it to Toyota's headquarters at Epsom :(

Steve.... wasn't there a guy there threatening serious pain to whoever had knicked the flag :o

I lost my dignity a few JAE's ago. If anyone has seen it please drop me a PM :thumbsup:

I lost my dignity a few JAE's ago. If anyone has seen it please drop me a PM :thumbsup:

What does it look like and is it worth anything :unsure: Maybe someone is holding it to ransom :o

Steve.... wasn't there a guy there threatening serious pain to whoever had knicked the flag :o

Yes.........he was not at all happy and was a rather tough guy.

I only quietened him down by telling him that nobody from TOC would be so nasty as to steal their flag!

How wrong was I??................................I hope you feel ashamed at yourself Gaz :(

I only quietened him down by telling him that nobody from TOC would be so nasty as to steal their flag!

How wrong was I??................................I hope you feel ashamed at yourself Gaz :(

Given the size of the guy I am a little concerned :unsure: I know that Mr T's representatives read this forum and I am now wondering if Gaz will get that virtual tap on the shoulder from someone who will ask for his flag to be returned :angry::boxing:

Given the size of the guy I am a little concerned :unsure: I know that Mr T's representatives read this forum and I am now wondering if Gaz will get that virtual tap on the shoulder from someone who will ask for his flag to be returned :angry::boxing:

Worse than that :eek::fear: Is that Gaz's post code on his link to the Subaru he's interested in :boxing::unsure: <_<

Worse than that :eek::fear: Is that Gaz's post code on his link to the Subaru he's interested in :boxing::unsure: <_<

He can run........................but he cannot hide from Mr T B) ................The net is closing Gaz :eek:

anyways that guy who said he worked for Toyota who was from Portsmouth said I could have it

anyways that guy who said he worked for Toyota who was from Portsmouth said I could have it

Gaz.... surely you don't believe anything said by a person that owns up to coming from Portsmouth ;) :lol:

i was wearing my pompey jacket, i think, i can't remember i was on drugs that made my wee smell funny and was drunk, but i remember saying i wanted a flag haha and he said there was spare ones somewhere and dug one out for me then i found my "motorshow special" sticker Jappy stuck on my rolla lol happy times

i was wearing my pompey jacket, i think, i can't remember i was on drugs that made my wee smell funny and was drunk, but i remember saying i wanted a flag haha and he said there was spare ones somewhere and dug one out for me then i found my "motorshow special" sticker Jappy stuck on my rolla lol happy times

So you are the one responsible for that poor bloke getting the push coz he had "lost" some of the stands equipment..................................Shame on you :rolleyes:

if i ever meet him again i'll buy him a pint to say sorry

I also remember Jappy telling me off cause i brought him in to the stand through the mud AND tried using his air intake as a beer holder

Hey Steve.... I did not know the guy got the push for losing that flag, thats a shame :(

Gaz.... I think it will take more than a pint. If you give me a bottle of expensive whisky I will make sure the correct guy gets it :yes::thumbsup:

Hey Steve.... I did not know the guy got the push for losing that flag, thats a shame :(

Gaz.... I think it will take more than a pint. If you give me a bottle of expensive whisky I will make sure the correct guy gets it :yes::thumbsup:

Yes Steve.................because he lost his job .............he lost his house and his wife left him...................The last I heard he was selling "The Big Issue" somewhere on the east coast and threatening to "Do the *******" that nicked his flag if he ever saw him again :(

I think this post is beginning to flag... :dots:

Haha, that was my first JAE.

just to confirm the flag is on its way to Jappys house

I was there when he 'found' it.

just to confirm the flag is on its way to Jappys house

I was there when he 'found' it.

Aha ! :angel_not: The plot thickens :P There was an accomplice involved in the foul deed :ph34r::yes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links