Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Happy Birthday Shcm

dave.m

Have a good one you old electronics genius you :lol::lol::thumbsup:

Happy Birthday - and only 91 years old!!!

Must say you don't seem to have aged well???? :wacko: :wacko: Or am I getting you mixed up with someone else?? :lol:

Happy birthday old chap... 91 years is no age at all!

Many happy returns Shcm...........

:happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

and a birthday pressie you can have a look at the avatar now dont get to worked up well not at your age :P :P :P

Many happy returns SHCM, now i know why your so clever, youre a 91 yr old trapped in the body of a young man..

:rolleyes::happybday::happybday::beer::band::cheers::drunk::toot::wheelchair::toast:

PS Family throw a huge party for 90yr old grandad they have a huge cake out of it jumps a stunning semi naked young woman she strolls accross to grandad cracks her whip + says I am here to give you super sex.. Grandad replies "I'll just have the soup, if you don't mind"......Ok I know its an old one :lol:

:happybday: Hope you enjoy your day :thumbsup:

I nearly missed this one............. ;)

Well I'm touched! (but you knew that already :D). Thanks everybody for your kind wishes.

jibbbbbb - you are right, your avatar is probably too much for me to handle............but I'd be willing to give it a go ;)

91 is my "driving age". i.e. I drive everywhere wearing a trilby hat and at an irregular speed but never above 22.3mph and especially where it is unsafe to get past me. :). When I reach 92 I get to tow a caravan as well. :yes:

For my real age - "Italians from the capital would remove an 'L'" ;)

An extra birthday present for me is a brand new episode of "Red Dwarf" on Dave tonight. So, I will be watching with Mr flibble and wearing my best uncle arnie gingham frock and army boots :rolleyes::lol:

Quarantine_(Red_Dwarf).jpg

Well, that probably offended three sections of society - senior people, caravan people and gingham dress wearers. :unsure:

Right, back to me party soup then.

Cheers :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links