Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bitter & Twisted

balli hi

Before and after the FA Cup Semi-final with Ars-enal, there was bitterness and in my book, jealousy from Ars-enal fans, over our recent successes, there were chants of " you bought your Titles " " No history " " where were you when you were Shxt ". On the train on the way to wembley all the banter from the ar-se was about the money pumped in by Abramovich, and how we would have won nothing without it, cos ( your just a small club in fulham ), but the moment we returned the banter they wanted to fight, i have to say that i hate these idiots more than any other supporters in the country, isn't it about time they moved on, the fact is Abramovich has pumped fortunes into the club, So what, who cares, had it been their club i'm sure they would'nt have complained, look at Man-city, are their fans complaining ? Its jealousy and nothing else, they hate the fact that we have overtaken them in recent years, in that we have won stuff and they have won sod all, my message to them is Move on , get over it you biggotted fools, jealousy will get you nowhere, its our turn now.

just like their manager they find it difficult to lose with grace, and begrudge anyone else any success, they feel its their right to win everything all of the time, and absolutely hate the fact that they can't, what a bunch of sorry sods.

Maybe my post is a bit of a rant, but i fully believe that Ars-enal fans absolutely begrudge anyone else success, more than any other fans in the country, even more than Liverpool fans, who are the second worse in my book... Oh and my final thoughts for Ars-enal fans......2-1 :yahoo::backofnet:

PS. well done Everton :thumbsup: , lets make it a final to remember, may the best team win .

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links