Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

St202 Lloys

GT Driver

Hi guys ('nd gals)

Been thinking about buying some alloys for my GT. Never bought alloys before and seen some absolute monstrosities on Celicas so am trying to avoid this outcome. I have standard alloys at mo and my question is simple:

What looks good OR more to the point; what should i buy?

Just so we all know where im coming from; i'm not into need for speed spinners or anything tarty like that. Just something that is bigger than standard and looks smart. What size would look best 17's or 18's?

Oh, forgot to mention. I want to keep the ride height the same so if alloys compromise this could you also recomend some quality lowering springs?

If you could add pics to this so i could see it would be appreciated.

Any help welcome.

Cheers guys

rochfordtyres website lets you view the wheels on a celica. id go for 17" if you lowering it , 18" if not .

http://www.alloywheels.com/

rochfordtyres website lets you view the wheels on a celica. id go for 17" if you lowering it , 18" if not .

http://www.alloywheels.com/

Hi There,

To me its all down to personal preference and the local condition of your roads...

Up here in Scotland the roads can be quite bad for pot holes in places so you need a strong Alloy...

I found this out on my last set of alloys on my old car. They where Oz Superleggera's 17" which buckled going over a motorway pot hole...

If you are going to paint up your calipers you want to show them off.....

At the moment mine have TSW's think there Spyders...17". I have decided that they are going in for a refurb and will be changed to Black to match the car.

My calipers will be orange so they will stand out.....

Hope my input helped.

big E

remember small tyre walls cant protect alloys from pot holes no matter how strong the alloy is.

I agree with that one... I used to run 205/40/17.. Now Its 215/45/17.... Just a bit more but it makes a difference (plus a bit cheaper)....

big E

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links