Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Removing Scratches From Interior Trim!

ABZ-T2

Hi guz

Know i keep sayin it but this is the only major issue i have against the auris. Its not that the interior looks bad as it looks great. But doesn't stay that way for long at all.

Especially the seatbelt panels, trim near the pedals, and the door trims. Its like these scratches are coming out of nowhere even though i take such great care and make the cars interior look awful.

Has anyone been successful in repairing these themselves rather than getting it repainted??

:thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

It depends on the colour of offending panels etc. If some of them are black use Carplan Trim Wax , I find it works well.

Not sure but other colours may be available but getting a correct match will be difficult.

• 2 weeks later...

You can use shoe wax on any black moulding (unpainted) Sidepanels (under wishbone) Centre console (not the painted horsehoe Obviously).

Plonk some on with your finger.. then rub it in with a cloth, dont buff it as it will shine.. Failing this- Warranty all the way!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links