Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2010 Prius - The 5 Versions

agfs

Interesting stuff. I like the Prius line-up with regard to specification - you simply pick a model that you can afford and it is specified accordingly. Poring through mountains of option lists can be tiresome and Toyota have done well to keep a small number of factory options available. Hopefully we can expect the same thing in the UK.

Interesting stuff. I like the Prius line-up with regard to specification - you simply pick a model that you can afford and it is specified accordingly. Poring through mountains of option lists can be tiresome and Toyota have done well to keep a small number of factory options available. Hopefully we can expect the same thing in the UK.

www.toyota.com has the 2010 Prius live now along with the configurator.

A strange combination over in the US is that you can not have the "V" model which has the 17" wheels and specify the Moonroof... something to do with weights, so if you want the Moonroof you have to be statisfied with the smaller 15" wheels.

I much prefer the simplicity of our simple 3 model line up, but I will be interested to see how the options are set out and whether they will do "packs" as in the US.

I am currently in the US and was hoping to see a 2010 somewhere, but I have been told by a Palm Springs dealer that it wont be over here for another month. I am off to Vegas in the morning, so am hopinng a bigger dealer over there may have one hidden away somewhere :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links