Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

St 183 Problems

timing marks

hey! I bought a 1992 ST183 Jap celica yesterday. Im an apprentice mechanic so i luv cars and i launched into fixing the car up 2day but i found a few problems dat im wondering is der common faults wit???

1. mirrors do not fold in when button pressed.

2. no life in air con at all. is der a relay problem???

3. interior clock and lights not working but no fuses blown....?

also shud der b a Badge on the boot of my car dat state wat it is??? eg 1.6gti???

ne help at all wud be a great help lads!!!!!!!!

hey ya year i had the same problem yesterday its just a fuse in the fuse box just under the steering wheel by ya feet i think it was a 10 fuse on the top line but check them all just in case i replaced it and mine went fine and if it keeps blowing look behind the stereo 4 a power wire that might be touching ground

hey ya year i had the same problem yesterday its just a fuse in the fuse box just under the steering wheel by ya feet i think it was a 10 fuse on the top line but check them all just in case i replaced it and mine went fine and if it keeps blowing look behind the stereo 4 a power wire that might be touching ground

gud man tanks!!! which problem wud this solve dho??? i checked all my fuses yesterday and none blown!! didnt check for power coming dho so il do that now!! the lad dat owned the car before me did a bit of a cowboy job behind the radio(stripping wires and cutting connectors off) so il have 2 take a closer look at dat!!

For the air con i will say check the amplifier which should be behind the glove box. As for the mirrors get them off and get a mutlmeter on the wires.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links