Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hello

madcatwoman

Hi all

been looking at buying an economic car for while and was thinking of the smart car! Saw an iQ yesterday at a classic car show, the owner was so helpful and even let me have a sit in it, well I was smitten. Fantastic colour :thumbsup:

Had quite a chat whcih was handy as the car had been modified, had also been lowered.

Went to a dealer today to have a look, I must say far better lowered and bit dissapointed that the only other colours are black (which I have already and wouldn't make that mistake again :wacko: ) or white, never been into white, don't seem right, whoops sorry :!Removed!:

Just been checking out the posts and thinking I've seen pics of the car I saw? nice one

Hi,

If it was the show in Birmingham you attended with your husband in the lovely E-type then the iQ was mine. I think there is silver available too now.

Good luck in your hunt & pop over to the iQ forum if you need anymore assistance as some helpful people there & also people that work in Toyota parts etc always helpful.

Hi,

If it was the show in Birmingham you attended with your husband in the lovely E-type then the iQ was mine. I think there is silver available too now.

Good luck in your hunt & pop over to the iQ forum if you need anymore assistance as some helpful people there & also people that work in Toyota parts etc always helpful.

Yes it was in Birmingham, never expected to see a newbie on a classic car stand! did win me over though, going to give it some thought, but certainly put me off the Smart car. Will pop in again when I've made my mind up.

Thanks for the chat yesterday

that is the best username ever! did you get my pm?

Thanks, yes I did get your PM, username seemed appropriate, seeing as I have 12 of the furry friends :yahoo:

that is the best username ever! did you get my pm?

Thanks, yes I did get your PM, username seemed appropriate, seeing as I have 12 of the furry friends :yahoo:

I carry the OMG with the user name... please hook up with Em!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links