Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Need Help...aygo Or Iq?

JoshC89

@TVOR :

Why don't you stick to your yaris forum instead of saying crap on the aygo forum????? Don't u have better things to do??????????????!!!!!!!!!

• 1 year later...

I would not reccommend the toyota iQ and would get the aygo because i owned an iq before my Supra and one hot morning as i was driving out of my driveway it caught fire and being it is so small it spread really quickly and i ended up in hospital with 2nd degree burns. it was dodgy wiring from the factory that caused it and in my panic to get out i hit the lock switch on my fob and couldn't get out. I would reccommend the Toyota Supra RZ Twin Turbo as it is now my everyday car and has not as yet caught fire.

post-105865-0-11250700-1298970704_thumb.

IQ is a far better finish, but it is reflected in the cost. If I only needed two seats the smart cabrio would win it for me, although having been in Merc dealer this weekend I was amazed how expensive smarts have become. A cabrio was almost £14,000.

Only a fool who buys an ipod rather than a proper mp3 player would fall for such marketing shenanigans.

OUCH! I kinda feel offended here... As far as I'm concerned the

iPod is the only proper Personal music Player on the market :D

One that doesn't play very loud it seems for the "only proper" one ....

http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=93849

You can see my comment at the bottom.

Iq, Ipod see my Ireasoning about Imarketing gone Imad?

There's an ISucker born every Iminute.

Regards

Andy

It's not the volume, it's the actual sound quality that counts. Every other MP3 player I've listened to some music through has been average in comparison with an iPod/iPhone etc. Anyway I'm not going to start an Apple debate.

Aygo is far more practical than the iQ, which is an intriguing car, but just slightly gimmicky.

Why cant they make a 100bhp Aygo :crybaby:

They are..... :P

Care to elaborate???! .........

They're doing a 100bhp engine in the next Aygo I think, due next year. I think it's going to be one of the new turbo engines. At least I think, anyway! Don't hold me to it :P

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links