Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Auris Xx

rach22

Hey lovely people

Hope i aint the only girl ere!!

Anyway, im rachel, 22 from london

Got a silver auris T3 and i think its OK!!

My complaints:

Doors, seatbelt area and handbrake bridge are easily scratched especially coz i have long nails :D

There have been a few rattles here and there and everywhere!! :P

My tyres finished within 2 years :angry:

Front seats are losing their colour and have become white in patches like they are fraying... :angry:

Are any of the above covered under warranty?

Hello Rachel and welcome to the club!

I think there's at least one girl besides you on the Auris section... :rolleyes:

Rattles are definitely one of the warranty issues, and you could also try complaining about the seats.

I think they shouldn't lose their colour if you've just been sitting on them!

Unfortunately all Auris' panels get scratched very easily, so I think we all just gonna have to live with it... <_<

Best regards, Alex

Rattles will be covered under warranty

Seats i would defiantly moan about and see what you end up with. Mine haven't done what you said in 2 years, they still look new.

You could mention the scratches when they try and fix your rattles, i doubt they will change the plastic but they might give it a polish.

Welcome to the club My Auris is 8 months old now and have not had the problems with rattles and squeeks.

I agree about the seats and they should not show any wear in 2 years use whatever you do to them. Get back to Toyota and tell them you want a fix.

Thanx guys. I think i will go to toyota for the seats and the rattles. By the way, i just sit on the seats! Dont do anything else to them!! :P

Thanx guys. By the way, i just sit on the seats! Dont do anything else to them!! :P

You're very welcome!

Just had to make sure, as I don't really believe that Toyota would start to remove some white patches from your seats, caused by any other actions than just sitting... :unsure::lol:

Best regards, Alex

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links