Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bikers!

Karma Supra

I know they always twist the truth ;)

Why is belly button fluff always dark blue anyway????

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Karma Supra

• Viper_7

• nws25

• goldryder1

sorry bout what happened karma even m ore apologetic with u for the muppets who were battling u. as u say they weren't there so therefore they are speakin sh*t basically.

any progress in the situation? :thumbsup:

Cheers mate. Very much appretiated :D

I am still undecided.. think I'll pay him a visit with my dad and get his insurance details :) take it from there. :thumbsup:

All I keep telling myself is I'm SO glad it wasn't the supra he hit :)

sorry bout what happened karma even m ore apologetic with u for the muppets who were battling u. as u say they weren't there so therefore they are speakin sh*t basically.

any progress in the situation? :thumbsup:

another restort.... sorry did say my last post was the last post....

but if people will go on sticking up for someone who quite plainly caused the issue based on what has been said here...can no one see that...or just can't be bothered looking.

but if Karma will progress it...maybe I should send this post to the police station in question..where we saw karma freely admit that:

one pulled out in front of the bike using the I was already on the roundabout as a defense...which does not wash as I do not belive adequate room was left ( again based on what has been said previously) ...he slowed down to cause annoyance at which the biker had to squirm with his brakes.....then we saw back tracking saying he stopped easily and safetly.

...two stood his ground and then retaliated pushing the other guy over the edge....

Three freely say he wished he had hit him and mashed him....4 rave on and on about how bikers and all other life forms are mere crap

Sorry but if that went to court...you wouldn't stand a chance. biker would also get prosecuted for ramming you...but you made a big deal of it..and you'd also be prosecuted for road rage and more than likely instigating the entire thing.

I stuck to the topic through out...then everyone jumped in arguing the toss, and then changed the subject and started bringing other factors in...as they simply had no answer to the argument I put accross...when I ripped the original statement apart.

If you still think Karma was totally in the right...your all very very naive.

Karma, a quick point to note, I wouldnt go to his house, it could all get into arguements and a bit messy, just lay all the details at the door of the insurance company!!! and let them do the chasing.

That way everything is correctly documented, you can not be acused of bully-boy tactics (I am not for one second suggesting you would resort to this, as I dont for one second think you would!! its just stories can be altered and exagerated,-in court it comes to easily to sum people I have seen it happen!! so your polite trip with your dad could be twisted to high heaven and to 16, 18 foot tall baseball bat totting trolls on his doorstep if you catch my drift)

At least no-one was hurt!! :thumbsup:

Karma, a quick point to note, I wouldnt go to his house, it could all get into arguements and a bit messy, just lay all the details at the door of the insurance company!!! and let them do the chasing.

That way everything is correctly documented, you can not be acused of bully-boy tactics (I am not for one second suggesting you would resort to this, as I dont for one second think you would!! its just stories can be altered and exagerated,-in court it comes to easily to sum people I have seen it happen!! so your polite trip with your dad could be twisted to high heaven and to 16, 18 foot tall baseball bat totting trolls on his doorstep if you catch my drift)

At least no-one was hurt!! :thumbsup:

never know.. the guy might live in a communual house of bikers! or should i call it mopedists :lol::lol::lol:

ZeroBlade, its a rare colour mate, in the entire owners club there are only 2  its a base colour of silver, with a sky blue pearl adna pink flip over that  pretty horrible and not very manly

i can't even begine to imagine what the colour looks like but if i was stopped by some1 with a car in that colour i'd prolly ram it :P

j/k btw m8 ;)

as for not visiting the guy and letting the insurance agency handle it i dont really agree with that.

even if he twists it. it's his word against yours, if he calls the cops just tell em that u wanted to resolve this sensibly w/o wasting 3rd party time. heck if u wanna be totally secure take another m8 along w. a vid camera and get him to tape u standing at hte door and having a chat w. the guy.

I dont see why you should have to make an insurance claim because of what some1 else did and end up paying for it.

And before any sides are blamed again, the fact of the matter is that the moped guy "deliberatly" hit karmas car. it doesnt matter why, just that hte fact of th ematter is that he did.

It's happened to me before. I was forced to make an emergency stop because a kid ran into the middle of the road, and a guy messed up the rear end of my car. at first he was tryin to blame me then i told him straight that he was going to fast, not enough distance etc, etc. gave him a couple of days to think it over the i rang bak and he admitted it was his fault. so i got my car repaired and he paid for it.

oh, please DON'T discuss my situation, i can't be bothered, hehe :D

-Z

was he on a moped? or motorbike? :shutit: :shutit: :D

Viper why do you persist? I'll speak my mind now you are really ****** me off, can you not let this lie? its none of your business, you were not there, you don't actually have a CLUE of the geography of the area, or what happened. No matter what the case/truth actually IS, there is no changing it in your little mind. I am not interested in your views, and merely annoyed by your false speculation, I'll repeat again,

You know nothing of the situation, nothing of me of the other person.

I'll repeat again if it was my fault why would he admit liability?

If it was to go to court, what had happened previously would not be relevent, the fact is my vehicle was rammed, no matter what was said or done previously, that is NOT acceptable, and is an instant bannable offence. (comes under the dangerous driving cat, it could infact be an imprisonable offence) Driving off from the scene of an acident without stopping is ALSO a road traffic offence, tho one could argue, there was no accident :) as is physically threatening another driver.

It is NOT an offence to slow down and stop if you think it could prevent an accident -infact the highway code suggests one should drive in such a manner that if any vehicle about was to exactue a sudden stop, you should be at sufficiant distance from them to easily stop -which he did.

I suggest you bugger off and study the highway code :thumbsup: at least that (hopefully) would stop you posting on here for a bit :)

ZeroBlade - yes its an incredibly homosexual colour, but girls like it, and it was cheap :lol: (dont tell me, Mr Viper is a rampant homosexual and takes offence to that previous comment)

Dave, thats a very good point mate, I'd bring a dictophone and record the conversation (with his permision, of course) :thumbsup:

Steve.. I have no idea.. to me it looked likea small bike, but it had L plates so I think it has to be under 125 cc?? I have no idea, I have never had the faitest bit of intest in bikes, apart from quadbikes.. which I used to be very much into :)

Viper all this talk about karma "instigating" and "causing" the ramming incident is wrong imo. You cannot blame karma for making another guy act like a c :censor: nt. There is no excuse for the moped monkey for what he did and you know it. C'mon your basically telling karma 'you shouldnt have made him mad...but because you did its your fault'..... like mopedboy is the Hulk or something :rolleyes:

And after an incident like that I think karma is entitled to let a little anger out..who can blame him his car has been damaged by an idiot. If you have been rammed by a car Im sure youd want to kill the fool (ask master simon!).

Ill get you a ladder for your horsey Viper :P

Hold on a !Removed! minute.............Ive just realised it was the Probe that got scratched............Rock on moped boy :yes::thumbsup::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: how'd like it if someone scratched your "probe" nick :lol:

Cheers Pizza :thumbsup:

OMG...I am sat here laughing my !Removed! socks off...

Moped aimers should be banned from the roads, full stop.

If they dare get in the way, mow the buggers down.

If they stand up after they hit your car, knock some sense into them and get them to buy a copy of the Highway Code and a pair of decent stabilisers.

And Viper...you really are too serious m8...life is too short to get so huffy....unless you are a closet moped aimer yourself of course, which explains the high horse thing...horses are a bit bigger than a moped - including shetland ponies.

Karma, go visit the little scroat, give him a piece of your mind and if he puts up a fight, take the sod to Court...he was wrong, you were right...no arguments m8 (and that includes you too Viper so put the handbags away)

Go for him Karma, maybe a Court appearance will teach the little scroat some road manners.

ZeroBlade - yes its an incredibly homosexual colour, but girls like it, and it was cheap
[

I can't argue with that then!...

So what was the EXACT colours and amount that u used?... :)

BTW do moped drivers hav to pay tax etc?

-Z

So what was the EXACT colours and amount that u used?... :)

You've totally confused me mate :thumbsup:

If ya mean how did I mix it up? Its a factory standard colour!!! called "silver blue myst"

its a very rare colour, I'd assume, because no one ordered it :lol::lol::lol:

Whats all the rucking for, It don't matter who's 'fault' it is, at the end of the day it is wholly unacceptable to purposely ram another vehicle. Therefore report it to the old bill (if you have witnesses). DONT take your dad round there, in todays 'lets see how much compo we can get' society, it would probably be taken and reported as a threat.

p.s. Why oh why do nippers on mopeds come off and on the throttle as if they were declutching and changing gear, it's a ****ing moped mate, it sounds s**t and it aint got no gears, MUPPET!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links