Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla T-sport Facelift Bumper For Sale

farhanali89

Selling my corolla facelift t-sport front bumper, The bumper is currently fitted to my car and im selling because i have bought a TTE Front bumper.

The bumper will be by itself with the bottom lip, The t-sport Badge and emblem will not be included. However the whole bumper will be.

If interested please let me know

Asking price is £150

Yo Farhan,

I think Miles might be interested. I know he loves the TS front bumper compared to the SR so could well want it off you.

hmm whos miles ricc? never seen him on the forum if you speak to him let him know its up for sale ;)

miles???

lol.... sailor boy? lincolnshire saussage boy? RollaSR? theres no way you dont know him.

miles???

lol.... sailor boy? lincolnshire saussage boy? RollaSR? theres no way you dont know him.

The one that SJ outpaced at the Pod with her Aygo.....................remember?..........................He has changed his forum name since............... ;) :lol:

lol guys your confusing meeeeeeeeeeeeeee :( i sent a message to rolla sr? was it him or do i have to keep playing the guessing game haha

Yeah RollaSr is his current name! lol Dont expect a reply until the weekend, hes back on the HMS 'Good Time' until Fri, but then hes coming to Pod on Sat ;)

When my cars all back up and running i will be joining all of you at the pod! just currently taken it off road for some upgrades and modifications so hold tight and weight for the results ;)

still for sale guys suprised no ones napped this yet? im sure alot of pre facelift guys would want a facelift front bumper for cheap!!

Maybe, but they probably dont want the hastle of changing their lights and mountings too :P

I might be interested in this if its still for sale. Is there any cracks or damage to it and is everything included for a straight swap bar the lights. Would you be able to get a price of postage to galway,ireland.

Thanks

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links