Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lower Front Grille And Radiator

ABZ-T2

Hi

Was on my way home when i hit a dead bird lying on the road. Although it was rather sad, she broke a strap of my from my lower car grille covering the radiator and the radiator has a few feathers stuck to it.

Got a couple of questions:

* How much does a front lower grille cost?

* And should i be worried about the radiator? Could the feathers or the impact of the hit have caused damage?

I feel really bad about the whole incident and am worried about my car. Any advice would be appreciated!!

The grille you can get from eBay (I have seen them listed not a long time ago) or ask Kingo or your dealer.

Clean the radiator with compressed air and check for any leaks. If it is not leaking then should be OK if it is then best talk to Toyota mechanics. In some cases radiator sealant may do the trick- but in your case that would be really bad luck. :)

The grille you can get from Ebay (I have seen them listed not a long time ago) or ask Kingo or your dealer.

Clean the radiator with compressed air and check for any leaks. If it is not leaking then should be OK if it is then best talk to Toyota mechanics. In some cases radiator sealant may do the trick- but in your case that would be really bad luck. :)

Hi thanx for replying. Found the grille on eBay. Its for £12.91, brand new, not bad at all. :D

How would i check for radiator leaks? is tht when u look under the car for puddles? Haven't had any of those.

The grille you can get from Ebay (I have seen them listed not a long time ago) or ask Kingo or your dealer.

Hi thanx for replying. Found the grille on eBay. Its for £12.91, brand new, not bad at all. :D

How would i check for radiator leaks? is tht when u look under the car for puddles? Haven't had any of those.

If it is dry then it is normally ok. Check for any visible sign of damage to radiator thin pipes. Just keep an eye on the radiator and coolant level.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links