Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Does His Tattoo Say?

vmail

Who is Baz?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. What does his tattoo say?

• Baz
    • Gaz
    • Something else, list below

Personally i detest tatoos , i just don't get it i'm afraid , however each to his own , but it definately looks like Baz to me .

He did get second opinions before he did it, and chose to ignore them :lol:

I got mine on whim, never regretted it! Even if it doesnt see the light of day now, no point having regrets.

You will just have weigh up what is cheaper Gaz, changing your name or changing you tat lol.

i was with pete winn (plays for scunnthorpe united) and he said it looked ace, and i love it. it is a G the tattoo artist liked it and pete did but the main thig is I do :)

my mum thought it was B at first but she said the more she looks at it the more it is a G.

I got my next one planned, i want the portsmouth crest on my calf :D

i was with pete winn (plays for scunnthorpe united) and he said it looked ace, and i love it. it is a G the tattoo artist liked it and pete did but the main thig is I do :)

my mum thought it was B at first but she said the more she looks at it the more it is a G.

I got my next one planned, i want the portsmouth crest on my calf :D

Never had you down as a Cattle Farmer :lol: May be the calf is a Man Utd fan :toast:

At least it's a picture so no worries about spelling ;)

It may be useful when you are old and grey sat in your Nursing Home and have dementia so that you can remember your name!

Unfortunately you may forget your name was GAZ every time you see it and think you were called BAZ, but if you look at it from your angle it will spell ZAB thus confusing you even more which will mean more medication and a padded room!

Happy Days ahead :D

Seriously I think we have teased Gaz enough, Remember a tat is not just for Christmas it's for life. :newyear:

Seriously I think we have teased Gaz enough

Yeh but what about his arm that looks like a leg :lol:....... just pulling your arm Baz , er... i mean leg Gaz :D

Dude, quick question though, why have you got your own name on your arm? looks a bit chavvy as it is when people have their kids or partners name running down their arm

so looks like you either have a kid or a boyfriend called baz!!

Dude, quick question though, why have you got your own name on your arm? looks a bit chavvy as it is when people have their kids or partners name running down their arm

I agree, not the most original idea for a tattoo!

I know... I want a tattoo, something that will stand out and look good for years to come, an intricate creative unique design that will attract admiring glances for years to come, something to be proud of which I can show with pride...

BAZ

:lol:

chavs.jpg

Meet Baz Gaz Shaz and Kaz... :D

Hou i got it to remind me of who i am and what i am. It's to remind me not to change for any snakes or to pretend to be something I'm not.

And by calf i meant my calf muscle.

Hou i got it to remind me of who i am and what i am. It's to remind me not to change for any snakes or to pretend to be something I'm not.

Dementia setting in early then? :lol:

Does any one else think that poor Gaz/Baz/Zab :blink: is regretting starting this post :crybaby: :lol2:

Does any one else think that poor Gaz/Baz/Zab :blink: is regretting starting this post :crybaby: :lol2:

Post no... tattoo yes!

Sorry, looks like a B to me too hehe :)

It could be worse...... He has not yet featured on Badtattoo.com ;)

61998f496lj3.jpg

He didnt

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links