Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fuel Low Question For Gen7 2000 Celica Gts

macman05

Hey all :-)

Busy day for questions lol

Just a question, when the last fuel bar disappears on the fuel display..how many km's can one go before it runs completely out? Or does anyone know how many litres is in the "reserve tank"?

I have the same model as you and I've also been thinking about the same question! If anyone could shed some light that would be great.

I have the same model as you and I've also been thinking about the same question! If anyone could shed some light that would be great.

When i get the fuel gauge to no bars, i usually can get 50 litres into the tank. Its a 55 litre tank so that prob leaves 6 or 7 litres in the tank considering you would get another litre or 2 from the pipe leading into the tank. 1 gallon is 3.78 litres so if there is about 7 litres then 32 Ave mpg gives 64 miles or so?

Anyone feel like testing my theory out??!!

When i get the fuel gauge to no bars, i usually can get 50 litres into the tank. Its a 55 litre tank so that prob leaves 6 or 7 litres in the tank considering you would get another litre or 2 from the pipe leading into the tank. 1 gallon is 3.78 litres so if there is about 7 litres then 32 Ave mpg gives 64 miles or so?

Great! :-) thats really good to know, not that I like running it right down, as grit and stuff can obviously get sucked thru from the tank. But nice to know in case the tomtom can't find a gas station thats close by :-)

Its so awesome having this community here. I feel like you guys can answer anything celica! great.

Great! :-) thats really good to know, not that I like running it right down, as grit and stuff can obviously get sucked thru from the tank. But nice to know in case the tomtom can't find a gas station thats close by :-)

Its so awesome having this community here. I feel like you guys can answer anything celica! great.

I'll second that! Thanks for the reply!

I'll second that! Thanks for the reply!

i had my mate test this theory for you he got 70 miles b4 the car did a liitle judder( they do that to say you only got bout 1-2 miles left so yeh you were prety close. btw he was using priemium unleaded and that makes a big difference he gets bout 30 miles or more a tank extra!! hope that helps

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links