Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Auris Tte

tuture

hello to everybody

it's a auris 2.0 D4D Sol with TTE

TTE is

-front, side and rear skirts

-lowing springs (-3cm)

-sports steering wheel

-sport silencer

-roof spoiler

the whells are 18' Tenzo-R Mean 6 (8,0x18", ET40) with tyres Dunlop Sport sp 9000

audio system is a Kenwood DNX-8220bt (multimedia with navigation system and bluetooth phone)

other:

-Model signs ("Toyota", "D4D" and "AURIS") removed from the back

-99% teints on 3 back windows and 65% teints for the 2 rear windows

-front badged is a JDM

-power box PSI Motorsport (150hp and 350nm)

some pictures of my car :rolleyes:

aurisd60xt2.png

cadrephoto2tb7.png

cadrephoto3sm6.png

cadrephoto4hs5.png

cadrephotojante.png

volantttezz9.jpg

auris7mu9.jpg

ps: sorry if my english is not perfect, but i try do make the best ;)

my first language is French :unsure:

veeeery nice car :)

have U got more pictures inside? audio system is orginal, not kenwood ?! :)

Hi,very nice car. Hope you enjoy it (why not :lol: ). My Auris is equipped with desame accesoire's as yours. It's only a blue one. I see that you are from the same country as i. Only, i live in Antwerpen.

Koksymilian: thanks, i dont have pictures with kenwood, but i'll make it ;)

toyocat: thanks, yes of course, i enjoy it

Maybe we're gonna meet each other once on a Toyota-meeting (or another) here in Belgium. I'll see you than.

Nice car, we've allready seen it on this forum... I posted some pics from another forum on Auris Pictures -thread.

Love the lip on your rims and the spokes coming out so that they're in the same line with outer parts of your rim!

What's with the number plate, how did you make those "Toyota" texts on it? Is it some modification you can do only in certain countries (e.g. different

number plate)?

Best regards, Alex

thanks

for the number plate, i buy it like that in a shop near my home. I don't know if it's just for my country :unsure:

Maybe not only your country, but in Finland the law is very strict. You have to use the original number plate... :(

Best regards, Alex

in belgium, the original number place is the rear one, the front one, is just a copy :D

the copy must be flash ( i don't don't what the correct word in english, in french, it's "reflechissante", sorry my english is not perfect :( ) and legible

Somehow before this moment I thought you're from France, don't know why. I saw your number plate is belgian, but still. It made me a bit confused...

So you get the rear plate when you register the car and have to buy front one yourself? Is it possible not to install front plate at all? In the US there's some states

where you do not need front plate and that seems very cool to me.

"reflechissante", you must mean reflective. Actually your english is good and you produce very understandable text.

BTW I did not know the word "legible" which you wrote, had to check it from dictionary :help2:

I think you have pretty good vocabulary because that word isn't very common, or then I suc* because I did not know it :lol:

Best regards, Alex

-"reflechissante", you must mean reflective --> yes, it's that word than i want found, thanks :P

-So you get the rear plate when you register the car and have to buy front one yourself? ---> yes, it's like that :huh:

-Is it possible not to install front plate at all? In the US there's some states. ---> no, we must have it on front bumper.

-"legible" ---> can be read, the number plate can't have special caracters who's not readind easy

best regards, tuture ;)

-"reflechissante", you must mean reflective --> yes, it's that word than i want found, thanks :P

-So you get the rear plate when you register the car and have to buy front one yourself? ---> yes, it's like that :huh:

-Is it possible not to install front plate at all? In the US there's some states. ---> no, we must have it on front bumper.

-"legible" ---> can be read, the number plate can't have special caracters who's not readind easy

best regards, tuture ;)

Yep, that's true,

Here in Belgium, i'm from Aalter, a town between Gent & Bruges, you simply can't do anything to your car without paying bigtime.

For exemple, 3 years ago , i drove a scooter, it was a 50cc, but it had a speed of 84km/h. The police stopped me, and since these scooters are allowed driving 45km/h they sent me to court.

I was treated like i was some kind of criminal, but they forgot handcuffing me ;)

The judge said i have to pay 1200€, and they took my drivers license for 2 month.

That is one reason why i would leave Belgium when i have the money :)

They just can't take anything from youngsters...

best regards, tuture ;)

Yep, that's true,

Here in Belgium, i'm from Aalter, a town between Gent & Bruges, you simply can't do anything to your car without paying bigtime.

For exemple, 3 years ago , i drove a scooter, it was a 50cc, but it had a speed of 84km/h. The police stopped me, and since these scooters are allowed driving 45km/h they sent me to court.

I was treated like i was some kind of criminal, but they forgot handcuffing me ;)

The judge said i have to pay 1200€, and they took my drivers license for 2 month.

That is one reason why i would leave Belgium when i have the money :)

They just can't take anything from youngsters...

woowww 1200€ for 84km/h !!!

when i was young, i had a Cagiva Prima 50cc, the police stopped me and i had a speed 116km/h !!!

how many for this? NOTHING, just passe again (2 days after) with the "moto" to 50km/h maxi :rolleyes:

but it's true, the taxes is very expensive, for exemple, the Auris D-cat (177hp) clean power cost 2500€ the first year et after 550€ every years !!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links