Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dash Lights

david j starkie

Does anyone know how to turn the brightness down on the dials its very bright ,it does'nt say anything in the book :eek:

Not sure about the avensis, but there should be something on the dash next to the steering wheel with a picture of the dials, and you can change the levels up and down

Does anyone know how to turn the brightness down on the dials its very bright ,it does'nt say anything in the book :eek:

it does in mine but I have a TR which may have a different dash from yours.

when you turn key to on position and press the odo button it will go trip 1, trip 2, odo and then a set of lions if u you hold button down on those the amount of bars increases then goes back to one again this is dash brightness. hope this helps

dave

when you turn key to on position and press the odo button it will go trip 1, trip 2, odo and then a set of lions if u you hold button down on those the amount of bars increases then goes back to one again this is dash brightness. hope this helps

dave

Yeah thanks mate.

dave

Hi mate i tryed what you said but it just flicks between the miles and trip A and B it doesnt say anything in the book maybe you cant set the

brightness its an 04 avensis t3x its not that much of a problem thanks anyway mate

Any help see attached
Thanks for the reply mate but for whatever reason that did'nt work my avensis is an 04 t3x maybe they changed it,

when i turn my lights on the dials dim but the annoying thing is in the day when they are really bright it glares thanks ,again mate.

Any help see attached
Thanks for the reply mate but for whatever reason that did'nt work my avensis is an 04 t3x maybe they changed it,

when i turn my lights on the dials dim but the annoying thing is in the day when they are really bright it glares thanks ,again mate.

Hi,

When you press the trip button, it cycles through total miles, trip one then trip two. You need the headlights on to access the bar icons to alter the dial brightness. Turn the headlights on, press the trip button and after trip B, it should come up with the icons, keep the button pressed and the lights should cycle light to dark.

Les

Any help see attached

sorry i forgot to tell you to have the lights on when switching between trip a trip b

dave

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links