Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Are All Audi Drivers C*cks?

★★★★★™

Today i went to the town centre, i was reverse parking my car into a parking bay, when an A3 driver from the parrallel bay infront of me just reverses into me while trying to get out, i hit the horn just in time, but he still reverses and hits me, and then speeds off. Thankfully there wasnt a scratch on my car, but he did have on his.

Similar incidents have happened to my cousin twice, while i was in the passenger seat.. and guess what car it was?

i apologise for the language in the title

Yes.

:lol:

Majority are. 3 different cases alone for me today, but I won't go in to detail. Two were A3's and 1 was a A4 1.8Turbo.

Sadly I think it is owners of German cars and not just Audi :o

I hear that :P :coughKarmaSupracough: :lol:

I hear that :P :coughKarmaSupracough: :lol:

Now thats harsh.... True but harsh :D

Sadly I think it is owners of German cars and not just Audi :o

:lol:

lol i get what you mean.. Passat and Golf drivers on the motorway are a nightmare too (along with the audi's)

AS an Ex ( and probably future ) Audi Driver I'm not sure where I stand on this one.

I NEVER crashed into anyone in my Audi, or had any real incidents.

However, from the viewpoint of 'not necessarily mutually inclusive' I may still be a c*ck. History will decide this one !

Bad drivers aren't car specific unfortunately or we could have them all put against the wall and shot ;)

I have seen many a bad Toyota, Ford, BMW, etc,etc, drivers. It's like when someone you know gets a certain car, all of a sudden every car you see is the same :yes:

I think a lot of BMW drivers are switching to Audis, so yes, they are !Removed!. :rolleyes:

Still not as bad as Volvos though. :D

I had my new IQ reversed into by a Land Rover, so they are !Removed! too. :angry:

The towing ball left a little round dent in my bumper.

Meh... I'm only a BMW driver by default because Toyota haven't made and decent (sports) cars for years ;) I decided I needed to move brand if I was to get a decent 300HP plus car that was no more than 5 years old... When I got it actually still had two Toyotas, my driving didn’t suddenly get any better or worse when I got out of one and drove the other. Nor does it when I drive my other half’s MR2.

To answer your question no, I met a nice Audi driver who got out of his warm 4wd A6 one snowy morning and gave me a push as I was stuck. I didn't even ask him too, he just wanted to help out as I was stuck pulling out of a fairly dangerous junction. He could have easily driven around me too.

I have been thinking about it recently, because BMW drivers have such a bad reputation, I watch them and see how they act with other traffic and toward me when driving, and I haven't seen any noticeable cockish behaviour from them.... In fact their driving seems to be fairly good (not including the mini lot, or the blinged out 80s 3 series, seat right back listening to "black" music types).

I came to the conclusion that it seems that probably about a third (more when in reading) of the drivers I come across are just really bad, bad meaning either critically low in skill, just a *****, or both... What’s more it doesn’t seem to be confined to a single brand, they are all useless. Which means in theory the most common brand of car is more likely to have an utter berk behind the wheel...

So next time someone is driving like an utter tool, cutting you up, doddering along.... look a Badge.

It's probably a Vauxhall.

So next time someone is driving like an utter tool, cutting you up, doddering along.... look a badge.

It's probably a Vauxhall.

:rolleyes:

My G/F [without benefits] drives a Vauxhall Astra Automatic,import from UK, & when I'm bringing her to Hospital for her Rheumatoid Arthritis, I'm not allowed to drive, coz I'm too slow. That is her opinion :angry: I'm just there to push the wheelchair :D

I've told her that she should drive in Formula 1, but she is a very safe driver, & I'm not sitting there putting my foot on brakes that aren't in front of me :lol:

She reckons that if she could survive 9 years of driving in Milan & several in Lagos, she can drive anywhere. :driving:

vac6_tn.gif

Two injured in A1 Buckden roundabout crash

09:43 - 19 June 2009

TWO people have been taken to hospital following a three-car crash on the A1 roundabout at Buckden.

The collision took place just after 8am on Friday (June 19) and involved a black Jaguar X-Type, a blue Mercedes ML270 and a black Audi A5.

A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service said two people had been to taken to Hinchingbrooke Hospital in Huntingdon with minor injuries.

It is not known the sex or ages of the victims.

:rolleyes: Coincidence?? :unsure:

when your on the motorway + theres a lane closed its always a BMW, Audi, or Merc, who comes up the outside + expects to barge in at the last minute, this is because he is far more impotent (deliberate spelling mistake) than us lesser mortals.

No - infact i regularly read blogs - and theres one i read which is written by a Basics Doctor (these are the doctors that volounteer to be on call to respond to road accidents and other incidents that crop up on their patch) - and im fairly sure he drives an Audi as his response car (although i could be wrong - although with quattro 4 wheel drive and Avant body - an Audi would have some appeal for someone doing that kind of thing).

But aside from that on the balance of probabilitys you will get very good and very bad drivers in all makes of cars. So on that basis no theyre not all bad - although i think Audis tend to have their own distinctive styling - a modern Ford, Nissan, Renault or Toyota hatchback will always look the same to Joe public - but you will always know an Audi when you see one simply by the styling - perhaps thats the reason - give it a few years and we might be asking the same about Quasqhi drivers - and unlike the Quasqhi at least Audis look nice

Regards Red diesel

I believe "yes", but here is my reasoning.

Person "Mr Tool" is a failing salesman, he's not hitting targets, his house payments are not getting made. He knows his DFS sofa and 50" flatscreen TV will soon be off 0% finance. He also has an idea that his wife is banging Dave from sales, who always makes his targets (and happens to drive an M3, or a S5).

He needs to still be seen to be the "big man" to his friends (not real friends, just people who are in the same circles), so instead of getting the better spec'ed Mondeo or Accord, he'll go for a poverty spec Audi or BMW to be seen with the "right" (or wrong) Badge.

He's failed at life, but he can still boast about his "four sprung duck technique" and rally heritage, even thought he's got an A3 TDi. Which we all know is a posh Golf.

The "BMW" man, is pretty much the same, but tends to be a "senior" sales rep, so can afford something a little better.

Still a failure though.

This explains the agressive driving, he knows he's a failure, he even has to prove he isn't to the bloke next to him at the lights.

They tend to be the ones that explode with rage when you honk your horn at them because they are in the wroge lane and carving you up.

Best thing is you know he'll have a stress induced heart attack at 40 while on the M4, and that his two kids are actually Dave's.

;)

If you drive a MK1 A8/S8 or a Quattro (i mean the 80's car, not any old audi with 4wd) then no..your not a jockey....

Any other Audi.....yes you are a Jockey :lol:

I believe "yes", but here is my reasoning.

Person "Mr Tool" is a failing salesman, he's not hitting targets, his house payments are not getting made. He knows his DFS sofa and 50" flatscreen TV will soon be off 0% finance. He also has an idea that his wife is banging Dave from sales, who always makes his targets (and happens to drive an M3, or a S5).

He needs to still be seen to be the "big man" to his friends (not real friends, just people who are in the same circles), so instead of getting the better spec'ed Mondeo or Accord, he'll go for a poverty spec Audi or BMW to be seen with the "right" (or wrong) badge.

He's failed at life, but he can still boast about his "four sprung duck technique" and rally heritage, even thought he's got an A3 TDi. Which we all know is a posh Golf.

The "BMW" man, is pretty much the same, but tends to be a "senior" sales rep, so can afford something a little better.

Still a failure though.

This explains the agressive driving, he knows he's a failure, he even has to prove he isn't to the bloke next to him at the lights.

They tend to be the ones that explode with rage when you honk your horn at them because they are in the wroge lane and carving you up.

Best thing is you know he'll have a stress induced heart attack at 40 while on the M4, and that his two kids are actually Dave's.

;)

Brilliant, I didn,t appreciate these poor souls had so much on their plates, i might actually let him out of a side street in future :unsure: now do you have a theory about white van man + young mums driving their legless kids to school in range rovers.. :D :D

To answer your question no, I met a nice Audi driver who got out of his warm 4wd A6 one snowy morning and gave me a push as I was stuck. I didn't even ask him too, he just wanted to help out as I was stuck pulling out of a fairly dangerous junction. He could have easily driven around me too.

funny you should say that, i was on the dual carrige way once and the traffic was at a stand still because of the snow, this micra on to my left was totally stuck and couldnt move, wheel spinning and everything! no one got out to help her (inc me :ph34r: ) people behind her just drove around her. then out of nowhere this old man in a A6 pulled up behind her and got out, opened his boot and brought this big orange spade out and clear the snow for her, after that see was free!!

so yea, dont think all audi drivers are c*cks!! :lol:

Driving to work today.... One bell end inches off my rear bumper all the way to work - New Corsa..

I was going so slow because there was a doddery old bint infront driving at 3/4 the speed limit... - old corsa

Heading into reading I nearly had the front of the car removed by someone wandering from one lane to another without indicating.. they moved about so much they blocked both lanes on cavesham bridge (not a nice thing to do in Reading rush hour traffic) it was one of those silly vauxhaul things that looks like a fridge... begins with an A.

Incidently This made me laugh today..

A BMW M forum thread on !Removed!...

http://www.mtorque.co.uk/ubbthreads/ubbthr...;gonew=1#UNREAD

Driving to work today.... One bell end inches off my rear bumper all the way to work - New Corsa..

I was going so slow because there was a doddery old bint infront driving at 3/4 the speed limit... - old corsa

Heading into reading I nearly had the front of the car removed by someone wandering from one lane to another without indicating.. they moved about so much they blocked both lanes on cavesham bridge (not a nice thing to do in Reading rush hour traffic) it was one of those silly vauxhaul things that looks like a fridge... begins with an A.

Incidently This made me laugh today..

A BMW M forum thread on c0cks...

http://www.mtorque.co.uk/ubbthreads/ubbthr...;gonew=1#UNREAD

Us meer mortals are unable to access that link Charlie!!......................Give us your BMW forum name and password!! :P ;) :lol:

Ahhh I thought that might be the case.....

The !Removed! arent in Audi's

They are to a man driving round in C220CDI "Sports" esp those in white! Pr&cks the lot of them.

Just had one flashing me out of the way on the bypass he was 4 up with his well'ard mates and driving like a *****......

It got a full length sunroof init....

If only.. I had another tool in a 1.8T A5 "sports" trying to race me at lunch time....I mean Jesus its laughable...I just short shifted at 4.5k whilst this utter moron unleashed all of his 180hp on to the tarmac.

I can hear him now..."he beat me but only just....."

I'm not sure if its the weather or that everyones been at the cat nip.

Funnilly enough they seem to relish the fact that Audis are now considered the standard issue "!Removed!" driver!

Not going to lose any sleep over it, but just wondering :unsure:

A Hoover has appeared on my post of a couple of days ago <_<

As far as I can remember, my post is exactly as I typed it, & I don't think that I said anything wrong :angel:

Maybe somone made a rude comment? :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
Brilliant, I didn,t appreciate these poor souls had so much on their plates, i might actually let him out of a side street in future :unsure: now do you have a theory about white van man + young mums driving their legless kids to school in range rovers.. :D :D

I do have theories about both of those .. will type them up when a thread comes up ..

As far as I can remember, my post is exactly as I typed it, & I don't think that I said anything wrong :angel:

Correct. Your post IS exactly as you typed it and you didn't say anything wrong. There was no rude comment either.

there was, however, one of the html quote tags missing - so the post you quoted wasn't in a box and looked untidy. This was rectified by housekeeping - hence the hoover !

:oops:

Correct. Your post IS exactly as you typed it and you didn't say anything wrong. There was no rude comment either.

there was, however, one of the html quote tags missing - so the post you quoted wasn't in a box and looked untidy. This was rectified by housekeeping - hence the hoover !

:oops: Sorry about that :( & thanks for doing the housekeeping :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links