Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

How Long ?

kerrie3000

i ordered my aygo blue on 6 june and was told it will be about 10 weeks delivery times, which from previous posts most poeple have been told recently. what i want to know is how long should it be before the dealer calls me with more info etc?

i ordered my aygo blue on 6 june and was told it will be about 10 weeks delivery times, which from previous posts most poeple have been told recently. what i want to know is how long should it be before the dealer calls me with more info etc?

Mine has been keeping me updated every 2-3 weeks usually by email. I was in the dealership last week and I missed a call from them the same day before I got there as the phone was on silent.

I don't think something like this is set in stone, it may be like mine will touch base now and then whether there is info or not or they may just call when they have firm information to give you.

How did they seem when you placed the order?

they were very friendly and said not to be concerned if i didnt hear from they for a few weeks

There's no reason to worry, you're just gonna end up getting impatient like the rest of us. ;)

The dealer we ended up going too was very laid back, quoted 10/11 weeks then said it would be so close to September plate change may as well leave it till then.

Geoff.

No reason to worry at all!

The first time we heard from the dealer after ordering the car four weeks ago was when he phoned the house to say that the car was being delivered the next day and that we could collect it in four days time!

I hope your dealer is better than mine in giving updates.... the only way I got news was when I dropped in whilst driving nearby :huh:

I got a phone call every tuesday/wednesday until the car was ready for pickup. I have the questionaire to fill in tonight and its going to be ***** all round.

I have the questionaire to fill in tonight and its going to be ***** all round.

Questionnaire about your "buying experience" I presume?

Yup, I could screw them over and say poor to everything, thus making it more expensive for them to buy their cars hehehehe.

Awwww now you wouldn't do that after all their hard work getting your little Aygo Blue, would you? :D

You're bitter about waiting FIVE? How do you feel for the poor souls that have to wait TEN? :D

4 weeks 4 days for our Aygo :P

To the poor souls who are waiting 10 weeks i have the following statement.

haha.

Harsh :D but true

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links