Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Damn Stupid Weather

Phoenix999

There we were, my wife and I, sitting out in the garden enjoying the heat and sunshine when we spied a little grey cloud off in the east :angry:

Then this little grey cloud must have spotted us and called in its big brothers, sisters and cousins :o

Within 20 minutes we had the worst hail storm for years over our heads and we had to run for cover :ffs:

The hail was the size of marbles and I am hoping it has not damaged our cars.... it even set off the alarm on my car :wacko:

As I type the rain is still coming down and the thunder is rumbling but the hail has drifted off west towards Wimbledon.... ah well typical tennis weather I guess :lol:

Grey & overcast, but warm here yesterday :lol:

Was sitting at my computer, when one of my cats came in & started a long conversation with me [ seriously ! does it all the time } I chatted back :lol: & put my hand down to stroke him- WET CAT :o . I shot out to get my dry clothes off the line & he came too. Trouble was, I was in a hurry & he tried to help by curling round my ankles :lol:

The advantages & disadvantages of having helpful cats :lol2:

Today is lovely & sunny & should be heading your way for tomorrow :thumbsup:

There we were, my wife and I, sitting out in the garden enjoying the heat and sunshine when we spied a little grey cloud off in the east :angry:

Then this little grey cloud must have spotted us and called in its big brothers, sisters and cousins :o

Within 20 minutes we had the worst hail storm for years over our heads and we had to run for cover :ffs:

The hail was the size of marbles and I am hoping it has not damaged our cars.... it even set off the alarm on my car :wacko:

As I type the rain is still coming down and the thunder is rumbling but the hail has drifted off west towards Wimbledon.... ah well typical tennis weather I guess :lol:

Hi steve

I was going to post on the very subject , as i took some photo's , i will try and load them up tomorrow , just waiting for the wife to get ready as we are going out for a slap-up chinese ,oooh can't wait :drool: I can never understand why it takes her so !Removed! long , i was ready an hour ago , anyway.......

I too was really anxious about the car because the hail stones were even bigger than 2 weeks ago , and the garden has taken a right pounding , i had recently planted a load of bedding plants , which had just recovered from the last battering from the storm 2 weeks ago, and are now all storks and no petals , also my hanging baskets have been obliterated :crybaby: , at least my garage did'nt flood again :rolleyes:

We are just suffering from sea rork type mists here in e yorks...................rotten weather! Hope it imrpoves for our camping weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Took a couple of pics of the hail storm yesterday , whilst the hail was still falling , not sure the photo's do it justice though , as the pictures need to be enlarged .... still a bit of a novice when it comes to using the computer :lol:

th_PICT0327.jpg

th_PICT0329.jpg

They are worrying and funny at the same time :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links