Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Not Sure On The Styling But

Bibbs

I've driven one of the 1.0 and it was good fun, but this??

2003 TOYOTA VITZ RS TURBO (YARIS)

Blue, 2000KM (just 1285 miles), ABS, Aircon, PAS, E/W, E/M, CD stereo, 5 speed manual, full RS Toyota bodykit, 150BHP single turbo.

a2.jpg

a7.jpg

Now that what I'm talking about. This should have been a standard car over here :crybaby: If only ah :(

jerry!!

:thumbsup: me like alot are they going to bring the turbo t-sport out here?. Keep reading about it online coming here but still waiting. :cacker:

I heard that Toyota spend a considerable ammount of money to say that the Yaris Turbo was no coming to the UK cos it is not very price competitive at something like 15 bigguns. I think that they still would hav some kind of market over in the uk tho

That's a jap one. I found a pic of this from the net and this seems like the standard front bumper

2003-yaris-turbo-01.jpg

Kenny :thumbsup:

Nice but needs to be on the deck some more??? What do you think?

jerry!!

According to Autocar last week they're now considering a bolt-on kit, it would run alongside the Corolla & MRS kits @ £3,000. B)

Bibbs was that a Jap import for sale in the UK & how much was it?

Bibbs was that a Jap import for sale in the UK & how much was it?

yup .. it's a import from a mate of mine who runs a car import business.

2003 TOYOTA VITZ RS TURBO (YARIS)

Blue, 2000KM (just 1285 miles), ABS, Aircon, PAS, E/W, E/M, CD stereo, 5 speed manual, full RS Toyota bodykit, 150BHP single turbo. Others available - incl. brand new models.

Why wait for this car to be released in the UK - save money and buy direct from Japan through our connections with Toyota.

UK on the road price (including 12 months warranty) £14250

a2.jpga3.jpg

a4.jpga5.jpg

a6.jpga7.jpg

what the hell is that thing in the background with the weird headlmaps!

what the hell is that thing in the background with the weird headlmaps!

I was wondering that!

Wow that Yaris is sweet, & the price isn't all that bad for what you get. 150bhp - that thing would absolutely fly!

I want one!!! Or can I just have the engine for the Seo.. :D

ive just been informed its a diahatsu midgit!

a single seater mini pickup thing with space for about 1 pallet on the back, designed for the tiny back streets around japan!

Ahh, at last now I know what my m8 was going on about. I went to Tokyo/Yokohama last year and while there he expected we might see one of these things, but we didn't, so I was wondering what he was on about. Did see the Toyota 1st (the one that looks like a Japanese v. of the Megane, which is supposed to be based on the Yaris but bigger), which I quite liked, and a few Starlet Glanza's :drool: - they're a bit pricey though here and considering the Turbo kit for the Yaris will be around in a years time, it'd make more sense.

Thats a funky little monster I would like to have a go in that :drool::drool: hmm did someone say there was a TTE supercharger kit also?? can anyone say TWINCHARGER!!!!!!! wonder if that has been done yet in a yaris that would make it 200bhp or summin wow!!!

Not sure a Twin Turbo has even been done on a Starlet Glanza. I know there appears to be a fair no where Turbo's from larger cars have been fitted (Supra's and Celicas), and some pretty crazy BHP claims, but haven't heard mention of Twin Turbo's - someone'll set me right if there is though :lol:

"Twincharging" refers to running both a turbocharger AND a supercharger. This was good in the days of turbo lag, and it's been done on many a 4AGZE MR2 / Levin.

That time is long gone now, and there are dirt cheap turbos that come on boost at low RPM, have no lag, and carry through to redline for very nice powerbands.

Ahh, at last now I know what my m8 was going on about. I went to Tokyo/Yokohama last year and while there he expected we might see one of these things, but we didn't, so I was wondering what he was on about. Did see the Toyota 1st (the one that looks like a Japanese v. of the Megane, which is supposed to be based on the Yaris but bigger), which I quite liked, and a few Starlet Glanza's :drool: - they're a bit pricey though here and considering the Turbo kit for the Yaris will be around in a years time, it'd make more sense.

Yeah the Ist was meant to be based on the Yaris (same 1.3 and 1.5 engines i think) but i think there is a turbo kit for that now as well. Don't think the Ist will be coming to the UK....

A pic of an Ist:

toyota-istfrt.jpg

iv seen those little midget cars before at importers!

you wealk through with skylines supras celicas mr2s everywhere and then theres always a load of them at the back!ver y strange little cars!

CB

That's a jap one. I found a pic of this from the net and this seems like the standard front bumper

2003-yaris-turbo-01.jpg

Kenny  :thumbsup:

Nice but needs to be on the deck some more??? What do you think?

jerry!!

You mean like this?

yaristurbo.jpg

s

My mate edited the TS Turbo a little bit and this now sits proudly on my desktop :thumbsup::drool:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links