Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

0-60mph In.....

breezer

Dont know what your saying SR :lol::lol:

All i know is work's gotten boring now... as for Vmails 'program', i am very spectical... whether hes just having a laugh, or really trying to claim he has a system to verify the number I havent got a clue... but its funny!

1.3SR, according to the manual, will do 55-59 in second, compared to wot the manual states is 50 in a T-Sport... I think that is wot it says.

Oh and in vmail land I get 6sec 0-60 in my TS.

no chance does the SR do it in 8.2.

I drive a 2.4l accord executive as well (its my fathers) and that does it in 7.8. that feels so much quicker.

rofl

Yer, if the speedo syas its 64, then its prolly 61ish. So I believe it. The manual says 59 in the safest maximum speed or sommin. I love the Honda Accord and 7.8 is very nice.

I can't complain tho, second car ever, 19 years old, and I got my own TSport which does it in 8.7 unmodded. I am v. happy. Beats 90% of cars on the road (fiestas, mondeo's, vectra's, extra...) only very few boy racer cars I see can beat it (Saxo VTS, 306 GTI, Old Clio 16v). After owning a 12sec Fiesta it doesnt feel extrememly fast ut it has got some kick to it and its very fast though the gears.

Next car will be even better :) thinking of either mk2 MR2 or a mk3? celica (with the round headlights). But thats a way off yet 3-5years.

No doubts about over 60 in 2nd (I do OWN a 1.3SR :rolleyes: ) it's just I can't figure out whether Vmail is ****** laughing himself behind his keyboard or deadly serious?

lol, sub 8.5 does sound a tad silly :crutchy: :fishyface: :fishyface: :fishyface: :fishyface: :fishyface: :fishyface: :fishyface: :fishyface: :fishyface: :fishyface: :fishyface:

1.3SR, according to the manual, will do 55-59 in second, compared to wot the manual states is 50 in a T-Sport... I think that is wot it says.

Oh and in vmail land I get 6sec 0-60 in my TS.

really,

gonna try to redo it, but in the game that I am making for the xbox

lol, sub 8.5 does sound a tad silly :crutchy: :fishyface: :fishyface: :fishyface: :fishyface: :fishyface: :fishyface: :fishyface: :fishyface: :fishyface: :fishyface: :fishyface:

sub is alot faster than that, cant remember how quick, but it was down a hill

have you tryed it, as in undertaking someone who is going at the wrong speed

what I am saying is that you just cant do it, you need to get motivated

also the pedal is not touching the floor

stop talking **** mate. its got a bit unfunny now

1.3sr does not do 0-60 in under 9 seconds

Mine does.

ONE mississippi TWO mississippi THREE mississippi.....

my 1.0 gs does 0-60 in 8.2 mins , but then again i had to go for petrol and wait at 2 sets of lights. timed using fingers and toes :ffs:

easy way to settle this ****ty dispute. On track. Knockhill 19th - 20th June. £70 both days then we'll see who car can do what cause hell i could sit here and say all sorts of bull**** on the forums about what my car can and canot do. And or there is always JAE so settle it, but knockhill will be way more fun for the Yaris aspect.

I have to keep sandbags in the boot of my car, otherwise it's so fast it'll take off.

I could prove this to everyone at Knockhill, but my pet Unicorn needs to be re-shoed on the 19th and 20th June. Maybe next year.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links