Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Northern 'mini' Meet!

Fizz

well quality meet peeps,thought it was good fun but never go there again!

as for the food it was lovely and will have to put my pics up soon!

Asha this is me online incase you have forgot again!

Was impressed with the behaviour of all to as most car club type meets theres ppl driving like idiots but only saw one f :censor: ing wheelspin and you know who you are!!!!! :ffs:

as for the pics of you jaxx we will make sure they are up for you later on you poser :lol:

felt less shy at this meet and missy you know foir next time!

explian it again were you the one sat next to my son :P

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hou

• vmail

• jaxx

• Fizz

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope no-one saw me at FB when my car wouldnt start, that was well embarrassing, I couldnt disarm the 2nd and 3rd immobiliser

I liked everyones car, they look well better in real life than on the pic

Luv ya style Asha......Two pics of your HOT Celica to start off :thumbsup:

cart_04_060.jpg

Same "lucky" :P shoes? :D

I hope you aint dissin my 'Tron' shoes there Les!.. :lol::ph34r:

I got a phone call, it was an emergency, so I had to get back to Manchester ASAP, that wheel spin was tiny, Im sorry that I didnt say my goodbyes to everyone

bro... if you pulled away normally.. you would have reached motorway by the time you finished wheel spinning... <_<

I got a phone call, it was an emergency, so I had to get back to Manchester ASAP, that wheel spin was tiny, Im sorry that I didnt say my goodbyes to everyone

bro... if you pulled away normally.. you would have reached motorway by the time you finished wheel spinning... <_<

And would have got to it a lot quicker if you went left instead of right :P :lol:

And would have got to it a lot quicker if you went left instead of right :P :lol:

another one for the 'list'... :lol:

I didnt know, Ive never been there before. didnt we come from the right?

has anyone got any bruises from the karting? or is it just me?

Many thanks for today didnt do the karting but the food was nice ...........my daughter (Sally) aplogises for getting some of the group lost ........and then for getting herself lost........she is quite embarrassed (bless her) it was her first time on a 'real motorway' so to speak, on her own and it was a bit daunting for her............hope to see you all on the 1st Aug many thanks once again. :unsure:

I have put my pics up they follow on from Les's.

Cool pics lass but where is my side profile!... :rolleyes: :P :thumbsup:

opps sorry Fizz will have to sort it out first thing in the morning. I promise.

I am off to bed Night peeps. :thumbsup:

Many thanks for today didnt do the karting but the food was nice ...........my daughter (Sally) aplogises for getting some of the group lost ........and then for getting herself lost........she is quite embarrassed (bless her) it was her first time on a 'real motorway' so to speak, on her own and it was a bit daunting for her............hope to see you all on the 1st Aug many thanks once again. :unsure:

she was fine on the motorway, If I had known it was her first time on the motorway , I would of told zee to drive a bit slower, or stay back we her myself

my daughter (Sally) aplogises for getting some of the group lost ........and then for getting herself lost........she is quite embarrassed (bless her)

Embarrassed?

She was just following the formula........

Northern TOC members + Food + Getting lost + 'Other Activity' = Mini Meet.

That's the way they always seem to be , and why spoil a winning combination?

Rich

If i had known that i would have made sure you and Sally was behind me, seeing as your in Belgium tell Sally to get to JAE, we'll look after her ;)

Vmail, the main convoy came in from the right, you somehow came in on the middle :wacko: but the route out was the road to left for the A1 :thumbsup:

I'll let you off that wheelspin this time but in future i won't, we are guest's to that village and hopefully they think i'd love to have that club back next-time they visit the area.

Do you see where i'm coming from btw??? :unsure:

Tell her no need to be embarrased, some pratt went on the South from Ferrybridge, err, that'll be me then :ph34r: :P :lol:

Nice to see another Paseo turn up aswell :thumbsup:

Hiya guys it's Sally using my dad's name at the mo, mine in the making as we speak, thanks for today, really enjoyed myself...apart from getting lost but it had to happen to somebody and it happened to be me!!!!! Ha Ha Ha.

Thanks "sorted" for the invte to the JAE, will think about it and get back to you!!!

G2G now, thanks again

Sally (AKA THE WANDERER)

**** u guys tear me up. its class to wake up to a thread like this.

needles to say i went straight to bed wen i got home, was a wee bit tired!

Asha: hey NOT totally my fault i was focused on the track, and you happened to be standing in the middle of it, lol. Still i missed ya didnt i, and managed a half decent turn to get back on the course.

VMail: Not my fault I got lost, still beat you to the track didnt i :P

haha

I'm terrible with directions neway, but if i've done the route once i can rem no problems so not too fussed.

Nice to meet some new faces, hope your all at elvington on the 1st, apart from some :censor: like firthy who's on holiday!!! :censor: :censor: heh

And sorry i didnt say bye to every1 i wasnt actually plannin on leavin wen i went outside, was just gonna move the car...

Well i'm still knackered so gonna go back to bed now.

Nite peeps, catch you 2moz. :bye:

-Z

all the pics will hopefully be going up tomorrow but ill try and put a taster on now just low quality for now as on 56k

SR_Motion2.sized.jpg

Is a group buy Sat Nav worth looking into? :D

Rich

only if it eliminates human inputtin errors! :lol: :P

Damn look like i missed a very good meet, sorry i couldnt make it, in fact i didnt make it out of bed all together, but there alway a next times, nice to see you all had a very good time........... :) :) :) :) :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links