Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fitting A Tte Supercharger

kimi

Hi kimi

So pleased for you mate. So you've finally gone a head and done it well done. Cant Wait to see the car in the flesh mate. i bet you couldn't believe the difference in power once you got back in the car on the return journey home. I bet it's like driving a completely different car now :drool: Oh well have fun in it now and be careful on the roads now will all that extra power on tap now ;) All the best!!!

jerry!!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kimi

• earpl

• Crisis

• Chappers

who's girlfriend?? kimi's?? i dont think she's a !Removed!. the girl in the pic is kimi :P edit your post quick before she sees it!!

kimi finaly its done. dosent seem 2 minuets since we talked about it at the bubble. glad everything went smoothly. all that power and you get to keep the warrenty on the car too. when you take it in for its service take a pic of the technicians face when he lifts the hood. lol all the best see you sunday.

btw i want a ride in it and ill take you out in the rolla

Kimi, heard aboutr this a while ago....

Am so glad you've had uit done and are happy with it, can't wait to see the finished article..

*Note to self* Find out where Kimi buys tyres and buy shares...

Looks great Kimi, congratulations to you for being brave and moving the Yaris performance seen a notch further, pleased the trip to Germany went well. :thumbsup: I think Envy will have to look into fitting these little babies, so I can have one too! So jealous! :)

Kevin

Kimi, im on the case now with the info you require............will say again was good to meet you both, glad the trip back was less eventfull :)

Thanx matt look forward to hearing from you :yes:

That is one fast T-Sport taking off!

ontheroad7pe.jpg

Ha Ha SNAP :lol:

gallery_8587_13_1106409626.jpg

kimi finaly its done. dosent seem 2 minuets since we talked about it at the bubble.

I know Lee doesnt seem two minutes since last Sept when you & Ken gave me

the idea :rolleyes: strange thing was i had never been out of the uk did not have

a pass port,never used or even seen a euro and the only boat i'd been on was a

rowing boat on lake at Drayton manor Park :lol:

Looks great Kimi, congratulations to you for being brave and moving the Yaris performance seen a notch further, pleased the trip to Germany went well.  :thumbsup:  I think Envy will have to look into fitting these little babies, so I can have one too! So jealous!  :)

Kevin

Thanks Kev for not saying anything to anyone :ph34r: :D

you gotta get one like Jon says you wont stop smiling :D oh and i'll be in touch

about them brakes soon :lol:

Lets the questions begin! I'll start! :P

Still the same ECU or was a new 1 fitted?

Absolutely loving it btw! So so jealous! :thumbsup:

Nice job.. congratulations....

gallery_8587_13_1106342865.jpg

like the plaque adds a touch of class too :thumbsup:

Lets the questions begin! I'll start! :P

Still the same ECU or was a new 1 fitted?

Absolutely loving it btw! So so jealous! :thumbsup:

new ECU had three f1 guys with laptop :D found wires and all sorts of things

under my bonnet and glove box :eek::lol:

started the job at 9am by 12 charger was on,took them till 4pm doing ECU :thumbsup:

Now that’s what you call a modification!

No messing around with this that and the other, get it done once by the professionals! Quality :thumbsup:

Its worth it just for that funky plate by the gear lever!

Love it

:drool:

Aswell as eating your tyres Kimi is it eating the fuel aswell? And are you now filling up with Optimax or equivalent?

:thumbsup:

Kimi, im on the case now with the info you require............will say again was good to meet you both, glad the trip back was less eventfull :)

Thanx matt look forward to hearing from you :yes:

That is one fast T-Sport taking off!

ontheroad7pe.jpg

Ha Ha SNAP :lol:

gallery_8587_13_1106409626.jpg

Once again , have to say job well done . Ive seen pics on the tte website of the unit but never seen one fitted . Certainly does look a neat job . Like the picture on the road . You had a clear road , did you floor it completely ? go on , you must have , I wouldnt have been able to resist that !

One question . How´s it affected the insurance , I imagine it would be more affected for a male driver but can you say what group its gone up to or give an idea as to what it is now ( just for those of us maybe considering doing same sort of thing

kimi finaly its done. dosent seem 2 minuets since we talked about it at the bubble.

I know Lee doesnt seem two minutes since last Sept when you & Ken gave me

the idea :rolleyes: strange thing was i had never been out of the uk did not have

a pass port,never used or even seen a euro and the only boat i'd been on was a

rowing boat on lake at Drayton manor Park :lol:

Looks great Kimi, congratulations to you for being brave and moving the Yaris performance seen a notch further, pleased the trip to Germany went well.  :thumbsup:  I think Envy will have to look into fitting these little babies, so I can have one too! So jealous!  :)

Kevin

Thanks Kev for not saying anything to anyone :ph34r: :D

you gotta get one like Jon says you wont stop smiling :D oh and i'll be in touch

about them brakes soon :lol:

Aswell as eating your tyres Kimi is it eating the fuel aswell? And are you now filling up with Optimax or equivalent?

:thumbsup:

yes have to use super always now, no normal unleaded has to be 98 or more.

and yeah it uses more fuel :eek:

She said in another post somewhere that it went up £150 and is now £600.

i was just going to say that :lol:

yes have to use super always now, no normal unleaded has to be 98 or more.

and yeah it uses more fuel :eek:

Same here Kim - but you can't get more out if you don't put more in. The supercharger is a device for getting more air/fuel mixture in to get more power out.

I'm finding in normal driving that I'm getting not an awful lot less MPG than I did before the engine swap. And YES it has to be super-unleaded and not that supermarket stuff either. Sometimes it's OK and sometimes it isn't - better to be safe than sorry - you don't want any melted pistons :shutit:

John

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links