Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Spot Of Diy

Chuck04

sorry for late reply nipped out, they already come on at the mo with sides, so with either sides or main lights on they are on. I got mine as part of a set, came with 4, two smaller rings, the ones i have used, and two slightly larger rings ( the two that are on eBay ( link provided my adam)).

dead simple to wire in, like chris said, just a positive and negative suply, i wanted them to come on when i had lights on, thats why i wired into sides. Simple enough to do and didnt take all that long, big thanks to dan tho ( yaristpot) for telling me which wire was + ( green) and which was neg (white/with black line)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chuck04

• edli83

• cmarshall

• admanirv

looks very nice mate!!! :thumbsup:

if i was u then i would wire it to the switch incase i see a cop going anywhere near me.

Ray

well i must have seen around 6 or so cops tonight and none of them seemed to care two of which were on foot, standing doing a speed check in middle of a zeb crossing

ta for all the kind words people, pics dont really do them justice tho, taken on my phone as digi cam was dead, ill charge it up tomorrow and grabs some better pics tomorrow nite :thumbsup:

Sweet mate!

Si Jackson, formerly 97paseo did that to his seo many moons ago...

Neat job :thumbsup:

ta dude, well most people ive shown seem to like it so im pleased, didnt get chance to snap any more photos up will get some tomorrow if get the chance

looks pretty nifty

give it time yet people we know what chucks like

next weeks thread.....

Cars Just Blown Up

angel eyes maybe?.............

looks pretty nifty

give it time yet people we know what chucks like

next weeks thread.....

Cars Just Blown Up

angel eyes maybe?.............

PMSL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is the best pic i could take, the rest came out with the light bluring into one, this shows what i have done a little better, the light is just a universal ring, which creates the bmw look, does look very impressive at nite with the whitey blue side lights, its a bit dark to get a good pic so will try again tomorrow but least this gives u a better idea

angel-eye.jpg

i like :yes:

looks well in the OE position, better than when some muppets bodge them on randomly

ta fella, i do apologise for any confusion caused on my behalf, guess i didnt explain it all that well and first pics didnt really do it justice

so just to clarify wired into side, so come on with sides and main, fogs completly sep, just attached to fog sorround, for the reason rob pointed out.., sits in an OE position

:lol: such words of faith rob haha, hey there has to be one comical DIY man on here  :D

Just one... Iv got a coca-cola bottle in my engine bay! (It works tho!)

Nice job mate... looks very good indeed!

coke bottle, haha dude thats class :lol: ok then there can be two of us :thumbsup:

glue would have been a litte tricky as the serfices dont touch at all points, so i used a series of small 3mm thick adhesives patches. You can get these from Halfords, used for num plates, i just cut them up into little squares and postitioned them all around the fog surround- worked a treat

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links