Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toc Camping Weekend

SJandMR2

hmmm first one back???? :P

Absolutely fantastic weekend.. :clap:

fantastic people, fantastic weather, fantastic food, fantastic sunburn, fantastic vodka :drunk: fantastic padding pool, fantastic tent :unsure: and of course fantastic cars (plus a Camry ;) ) :lol:

Big thanks to Davy, Caz, Les and Anne for doing all the hard work!! :group-cuddles:

SJx

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JappyBeast

• Pompey Gaz

• Raistlin

• Bizarra

.... (plus a camry ;) ) :lol: ....

Now it is not nice to swear :o ;) :lol:

Just got back also :)

Was a great weekend.... the CAE was a success I think and now I have to unpack the car and sadly get ready for work tomorrow...

Good to see everyone again, we should do it next year too!

Thanks to all who organised it, and all who made it a laugh

:)

I just got back too!

Great weekend - great company, great weather and a great time - shame I felt a bit iffy on Sat afternoon/night but from 11.30pm onwards I had a great night! :lol:

Big thanks to Davy, Caroline, Les & Anne for all their hard work, the great food and thanks to everyone else for the laughs!

I realised I left my Martini in the pool - good job I'd almost drank it all! ;)

Sorry I wont see you all at JAE! Lets book it again next time....

sssssshh, be quiet, no laughing or talking, you're waking up my sunburnt 1 year old!

Sorry lady! :lol: :lol: :shutit:

Just got back, big thanks to those who organised it, huge hugs and thanks to red yaris for your help etc.

I had a wonderful time. First time camping on my own kinda thing, and I survived lol.

Bit sun burnt but I don't care.

The location was great!! B) The Treasure Hunt was brill...woooo hoooooooooooooooo we came 3rd, I think. :unsure:

It was nice to mingle with peeps from that "other club", they were a good laugh, cute and funny. heheh.

I loved every second of it!!! Looking forward to next year. B)

I am red!!!

Wicked weekend to be honest... shame I have to goto back to work on Monday!

All I can say is............

£5 bucket with free........ LMAO!

Sounds great, glad you's all enjoyed it

I'd have probably came along (despite my reservations about camping) but I've had an Everton game, meal for a birthday & christening within the space of 3 days so I just didn't have time, sorry

have to say i had a great time. so much for just paying a flying visit to say hi to you all for the afternoon lol. just glad that tesco do £7.50 tents. so whens the next one? lol

thanks to everyone that had a part in organising the wkend, i had a great time.

like most other ppl i also cought the sun!! its a bit sore :( but the fun wkend well out weighs it.

i hope we get to have another one soon. it was really good seeing everyone again.

thanks again for the fab time. :thumbsup: :D

As said by others,

Huge thanks to Davy, Caroline, Anne & Les, had a cracking time,

Thanks to the girls for their great tea making skills and of course not forgetting............

Big thanks to the singing girl in the pub on sat night she has amazing talent just a shame she hasn't found it yet.!!

Mo.

Just got home about an hour ago.. Phew what a scorcher B) couldn't have had better weather! Our thanks to all the peeps who came and made it a fantastic weekend! Will be doing a write up just as soon as I get it typed out...................................... :rolleyes:

I am red!!!

Wicked weekend to be honest... shame I have to goto back to work on Monday!

All I can say is............

£5 bucket with free........ LMAO!

"UTENSIL" :lol::lol:

Couldnt resist saying it.

As others have said, had a real good time.

Thanks to Davy, Caroline, Les and Anne for organising and providing breakfast

Bring on another one

Once again a cracking weekend with some real fun people.............. Ash.........you were more than welcome :)

My thanks also to Davy, Caroline, Les and Anne for your tremendous hospitality and huge breakfasts.

It was great to see so many in attendance from both clubs, I am sure that all enjoyed the weekend as much as me :thumbsup:

Those of us who stayed the extra night and sat up waiting for the approaching storm that never came enjoyed quite a spectacular electrical light show without the rain (That came in the early hours of Monday morning) but we all survived.

So many happy memories to cherish from the weekend...................thanks to all. :thumbsup:

Andy ..................Tesco's still do not have any stocks of your £5 bucket with a free utensil.......................I will have to be quicker :lol::lol:

Definately an event to be repeated :yes:

A huge thanks to Davy, Caroline, Les and Anne for organising this trip.

I had an ace time and enjoyed meeting folks I hadn't had the pleasure of meeting before. Brilliant happy atmosphere all round, except for the grumpy lady on Saturday night complaining, but she didn't dampen spirits.

Thanks for making us ROC'ers feel welcome as well, much appreciated.

Some very tidy Toyotas in that field. I was impressed. :)

Thanks to everyone for coming.. it was you lot that made the weekend what it was, we are glad you all had such a good time.

I wish I could have done the treasure hunt, but unfortunately as you know I had car problems. I was feeling a little low on Saturday.. but thanks to some very kind people (you know who you are ;)) you put my mind at ease.

On monday morning we went to Charlesworth Motors to get the guys there to look at it... after 6 hours they re-sealed the turbo... which wasn't leaking.. (but we couldn't know for sure untill it was stripped).. fitted my Krankvents and oil catchcan.. swapped over some pipes.. took lots of stuff apart and put it all back together. 6 hours later all is good and I have a healthy boosting Roadster once more and it never cost me a penny (how good is that?)... arrived home at 11.30pm... absolutely no smoke from the exhaust all the way home (was even brave enough to have a play on the motorway ;)) on the two stops we made there was no oil loss, will check this in the morning but I'm confident it will be perfect.

The camping trip itself was fantastic, who needs JAE when we had CAE?.. we had a trip to the ice cream farm.. the kids loved the animals and it was a fantastic wee place, the ice cream was excellent too.. which went down a treat in the scorching sun... did we say we had great weather?

Was good to meet everyone.. most of you lot for the first time, was good to catch up with the old TOCers too.. We were also pleased to see everyone mingling and not having a them and us, so thank you all for that B)

I would also like to give young Alex a wee mention..

Alex.. was good to meet you, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, Callum Andrew and Jenna have asked me to say hello... Ash.. your son is a credit to you :toast:

Thanks all for coming.. lets make it bigger and better next year :bounce:

Hi Davy and Co.

Alex loved it as much as I did, looking forward to the next one, I am pleased the kids got on so well, and thanks to all who kept a beady eye on him whilst I was out Treasure hunting.

Big hugs to Aunty JJ *snigger

Alex > Hello to Callum, Andrew and Jenna. Hope to see you again soon.

Piccys will be up soon.

Em, I will not post the one I have of you walking from the shower, I will email it.

Nice shots :thumbsup:

Agreed.......................One of the best that I have seen of my car.....................not so sure about the dodgy driver ;) :lol:

Absolutely gutted I couldnt make this as something came up at home...........but I did end up at party in th park in leeds seeing scouting for girls on the sunday so all was not lost

I will be at the next one

Glad it went well. Sounds like I missed a good one ( again ! )

How many people went in the end - and how many from each club?

Glad it went well. Sounds like I missed a good one ( again ! )

How many people went in the end - and how many from each club?

About 40 cars with an even club split ;)

Yes Rich.. you missed one of the best meets ever! brilliant weekend with excellent company... and a location which was simply superb.

Glad to here that you all had a great time :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links