Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toc Xmas Party

JappyBeast

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JappyBeast

• Demonic Angel

• mollycorolla

• plus one

Hi guys, thanks for the invite to the xmas party, I admit it would've been nice to catch up with some of you, but unfortunatley i'm pretty sure I can't make the 7th.

So, I hope you have a good time, from what I remember its a good laugh, and anyone thinking of going I would highly reccomend it :)

And Andy... of course I remember the BBQ incident - I'm pretty sure that JAE was the first time we had met, though I don't think it was the last time was it?

Oh well, anyway, a shame I can't make it, but don't worry, knowing me I'll keep popping up like a bad smell and probably surprise you all by turning up to some random event... :) Have a good time! B)

Keep it on topic folks!

It’s a party topic for crying out loud :ffs:

At parties people tend to talk about all sorts of things so tend to go off in different directions and then come back again for fun, relaxation and to unwind.

What we don’t need is a mod sat in a virtual corner with a rule book barking out orders.

Where do you people get off? :ffs:

well you can do that at the party ;)

well you can do that at the party ;)

That’ll be a bundle of laughs won’t it :angry: Can hardly contain myself with the excitement of the ‘Off Topic’ conversations!

dsp_soldiers_beating_boy.jpg

'Moderators eject party goer for going off topic'

Oh don't be such a drama queen James.... you've never been to one, so you have no idea what we do.... but Moderating is certainly not one of them - we go to chill out and have a good time.... you can't drink & moderate! :P

What's that smell by the way?

Oh, Ians back! :lol: :lol:

Em moderates in her own kinda way when she has had a drink, she kicks your *****!

Nahh that's what I do to you when I've had a drink.... I know you like preferential treatment.... :lol: :lol:

Like you did when you ran away at TOC Camp as I was going to batter you for keeping me awake.... yeah,. you really won that one mate! :lol: :lol:

You did the running, I did the chasing & pulverising! :P ;) I have witnesses remember, so don't act the hard man on here and think you can get away with it :lol:

What? you are going to throw some cheerleaders in as a prize?

Didn't you know - this years party theme is "Cheerleaders" ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links