Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T180 Ambient Footwell Lighting

Rick D4D

I would also like to point out the damage part is there because if people damage something then they wont blame me, I dont know how good peoples fitting skills are but I will 100% guarantee the instructions are 100% correct for this kit to work like I said.

Like you should/must know, under civil law this is not valid!

If something goes wrong, under the law you will be charged.

The product is yours... behware.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rick D4D

• Speed_Chaser

• GreyRacer

• Juandachu

I would also like to point out the damage part is there because if people damage something then they wont blame me, I dont know how good peoples fitting skills are but I will 100% guarantee the instructions are 100% correct for this kit to work like I said.

Like you should/must know, under civil law this is not valid!

If something goes wrong, under the law you will be charged.

The product is yours... behware.

My instructions are 100% correct and if installed to my instructions the worst that can happen in the event of a fault is a 7.5a fuse for the interior lighting will blow, So how will I be charged for this I dont know? Now if you happen to scratch your dash with a screw driver or cut your hand etc installing this kit then how is this my fault? I will not and wont accept any responsibility for peoples poor workmanship / fitting skills and that is what the statement is all about.

I had one guy on eBay from Liverpool about a year ago who bought a civic kit and shorted the kit out and blew the fuse, I will point out that a 7.5a fuse blows that quick you dont even see a spark. But anyway he gave me a call and I explained where the fuse was and it soon become apparent that he was useless at anything like this so he took his car to a local garage and got them to fit it. I gave him a call the next day and he said he was over the moon with the kit etc, 3 weeks went by then out of the blue I got an e-mail from him claiming that he had burnt his mats fitting this kit and that it did not work so he wanted a free set for compensation and produce a photo of a !Removed! burn on his mat, so I offered him a full refund of the kit or a replacement if he sent the the kit back for inspection to which he declined. Now should I also be charged under law for this again? Its also worth pointing out that depending where your seat is positioned the pillar up the side of the window screen on the Auris is a big blind spot so if you pull on a car and hit the car because of this will you take Toyota to court?

This has gone way ott and for something on a product you have not seen or tried, just through some quotes on simple instructions

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links