Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Avensis Verso

martyparty

Hi all,

Im new here.

I wanted to know the members thoughts on this.

We have a seen an 04 Avensis Verso, its a T spirit petrol and its done 13100 miles!

FSH and all the extras.

Its a petrol.

We were looking for a corolla verso but saw this and it looks perfect.

We are a family of 3, soon to be 4

Any thoughts etc.

Hi all,

Im new here.

I wanted to know the members thoughts on this.

We have a seen an 04 Avensis Verso, its a T spirit petrol and its done 13100 miles!

FSH and all the extras.

Its a petrol.

We were looking for a corolla verso but saw this and it looks perfect.

We are a family of 3, soon to be 4

Any thoughts etc.

We had a Toyota Hiace Regius MPV. Five in the family and two dogs. Wife wanted a car rather than a bus.

Looked at Mazda MPV, Mitsubishi, Renault, Toyota Corolla Verso etc. Saw a Avensis Verso at a garage and thought

it looked ideal. Could be a 7 seater when needed or two and a lot of load space. More mainstream with

Toyota reliability. It is a 2002 2ltre VVTI GS auto. Seats are comfy, can easily fit our roofbox, under boot

storage space is excellent and wife is happy to drive it.

Most other small MPVs have rubbish rear seats - not useable for adults and also impossible to get in and

out of. Avensis Verso has 7 REAL seats and back row is easy to get to. Take out the middle seat in the

middle row and even easier. Lots of little storage places etc. We drove all the way from Aberdeen to

South Wales with a fully loaded car - 5 adults, two dogs, roof box with all the kit. Car never missed a beat

and gave us 30mpg - ok we were going a wee bit fast. My wife can easily get 35mpg out of it when needed.

Servicing is easy at any goo mainstream garage or the local mechanic.

The big MPVs are expensive and BIG. Hard to manouver, costly to run and maintain etc.

If you have young kid in seats then all the seats have iso anchor points etc. and you can have the kids

in separate rows or with enough space between them to stop fights.

Bad points - I wish all back four main seats were EXACTLY the same so you could chop and change and also

would be nice if all back five seats could move back and forth to allow a lot or a little leg room as and when

required - shouldn't be a problem with kids until they hit 13/14.

Overall - a good buy.

With your one check the mileage as it does seem very low.

Hope this helps. Mail me if you want anymore.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links