Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Avensis 4d4 2l Diesel 03 Reg

derby mick

my avensis 2l diesel 4d4 gos into limp mode when accelerating on motorway usally uphill the engine mangement light comes on but goes

off aprox one week later i know ineed to have this code read but any idears out there before i take it to the garage its done 87000 miles and well serviced the the car drives fine but i am a bit driving on motor ways ect

my avensis 2l diesel 4d4 gos into limp mode when accelerating on motorway usally uphill the engine mangement light comes on but goes

off aprox one week later i know ineed to have this code read but any idears out there before i take it to the garage its done 87000 miles and well serviced the the car drives fine but i am a bit driving on motor ways ect

hello mate

it means you give more fuel into the combustion chamber but no reaction from the engine.

what do you usually do during services? how many miles have gone after the last one?

i deem this light alert was criated by an engine vibration sensor mounted on the cyl block.

the possible reasons are:

- poor injection;

- EGR valve;

- flexibbility of turbo vanes + their vacuum attached driver.

HAve the avove inspected first.

Cheers/Igor

???

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links