Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Avensis 2.0 D4 Vs Lexus Is200

Beini

I would go for the Lexus as long as its an SEL , I do believe the engine is a six cylinder job and the car is much heavier so it wont be quite as fast or economical , but thats the one I would pick

Hi,

The Lexus has the better image or status out there, but the Avensis is cheaper to buy & run.

I would probably go with the Lexus, but I am happy with the Avensis & would buy another one.

Marv

I would go for the Lexus as long as its an SEL , I do believe the engine is a six cylinder job and the car is much heavier so it wont be quite as fast or economical , but thats the one I would pick

hello mate i'm the man to talk too right the one you want is the is200 sport but you cant get in an auto if you must have an auto the se is the next step down(you cant get an sel you get a se or an le)also dont confuse a s with a sport a s is bottom of the range

the car really isn't fast on take off(but its not slow either)on the motorway 50mph up comes very fast(what they were geared for)tbh i really like the avensis but i would rather have the is200 just something about saying you own a lexus

mpg wise round the down approx 22-27mpg motorway driving you can get approx 40mpg mibbi more depending on your driving style

mines getting a wee treat soon........the tte supercharger is getting bolted on wooop wooooop.

ps get the black leather/half leather.

heres some pics(you have got to admit the is200 does look nicer.

p300909222301.jpg

p2208091436.jpg

p1109091730.jpg

my new dials,the is200 has one of the nicest speedos ever

p1109092011.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links