Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bigger Wheels

Insanity-74

I would go 17" max, I have them on mine and they rub a tiny bit of full lock. I would imagine 18's for rub a fair bit and junk the handling, and affect acceleration.

i used to have 17's and it was lowered 30mm with TTE springs, and they used to rub when going over bumps, and bounce around like a futtuk! you could get the arches rolled.

the 17s did slow me down a lot tbf, and fuel consumption went up as well because of the weight!! what wheels are you getting? go for something light weight like ray engineering or rota wheels.

i used to have 17's and it was lowered 30mm with TTE springs, and they used to rub when going over bumps, and bounce around like a futtuk! you could get the arches rolled.

the 17s did slow me down a lot tbf, and fuel consumption went up as well because of the weight!! what wheels are you getting? go for something light weight like ray engineering or rota wheels.

I want to stick with the rally theme, so revolution milleniums or compomotive MOs, but I want to shove some coilovers on so I can adjust the height to suit the car....I have no idea whats on it at the moment but its pretty low...has very little suspension movement, hits the bump stops over big bumps so not really a good ride.....set up well for smooth tracks but not for every day use.

17s are plenty lad had them on before on last car and lowered 40mm rubbed like mad!! but now have k sport coilovers and the 16" speedlines same as yours if i was you id leave them think they look savage but the compos would be unreal lookin to..

18's too big. Look silly IMO. 17's are ok, but can still look a bit big, and ride a bit too adversely affected for my liking, hence why I chose 16's.

Have 15's on my Turbo, but the 16's fill the Corolla arches better.

Just my two penneth worth.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links