Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Corolla Compressor Problem

azguard

right im new to this so im not sure how it goes but i am after sum advice as i have got a corolla compressor and wen just crawling slowly i can feel a tapping in my pedals like theres a bearing gone on the wheel or the drive shaft could anyone please help me to point me in right direction thanks

COME ON PLEASE HELP

right im new to this so im not sure how it goes but i am after sum advice as i have got a corolla compressor and wen just crawling slowly i can feel a tapping in my pedals like theres a bearing gone on the wheel or the drive shaft could anyone please help me to point me in right direction thanks

COME ON PLEASE HELP

better discription needed is it clutch or brake pedal?

i can feel it on both the clutch and accelerator it only happens wen im going slow and not all the time just on part of the wheel as it turns i think

i can feel it on both the clutch and accelerator it only happens wen im going slow and not all the time just on part of the wheel as it turns i think

could be something catching on the driveshaft how long have u had the comp,could be clutch related,could be a number of things whats the mileage?

only had it a week and the mileage is 360000 i think it might have been bumped on the front as well as it looks like it had a new bumper on it maybe hit a crub or sumet

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links