Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Happy - So Far

Grumpy Cabbie

Its been a while since I test drove the T4 and I did not finish my report but the car must have left a good impression because I have gone and ordered one for delivery in September!

Its a T4 in red with no options.

Two months and waiting.

Yay, another red one, which is of course the fastest colour :)

The red is lovely when it's clean, if you have not seen one in the flesh I popped up some pictures of my car a week or so ago :)

Interesting to see this old thread of mine. So I was getting 49 mpg at 4k miles and now after winter and now into summer my lifetime average over 24,500 miles is 48.7 mpg (though this includes winter). The average for May was exactly 50 mpg and June was 52.9 mpg but that was including a trip to France.

I guess the total average is just short of 50 mpg which is a great result for an automatic car used in town 90% of the time. These figures are tank averages including cold starts in the morning and used predominantly in heavy traffic. I do get much more on a run and my averages on my holiday to France were much better.

So, eight months and 24,500 happy miles. One or two niggles with the servicing, the recall and squeaky seat have slightly soured my experience but still much happier than with my Peugeot.

Ah yes. The recall that wasn't officially a recall so we didn't get our M&S vouchers. :( :(

Ah yes. The recall that wasn't officially a recall so we didn't get our M&S vouchers. :( :(

Never forgiven them for that! :angry: lol

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links