Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tte Front Splitter

Mally82

after catching my splitter on a nasty bump i broke a few of the clips on it so decided to get a new one! i was horrified to find out my local toyota wanted £200+! looked on eBay and saw some right dodgey looking fakes for £55! carried on searching and by luck there was a brand new genuine tte one up for sale! ended up getting it for £110 and it was only 20mins up the road! right result! :D

x2, bet who ever sold it is kicking themselves!

naa he brought it but decided not to put it on and he said it was taking up space decent fella! he's on here somewhere cant remember his username though!

good buy bro been a while since we spoke at the tunnel run, hope the motors running well.

yea mate its been a while! i just recently moved so was just sorting out that and getting everything up and running!

cars doing ok! not as good as yours :lol: i still aint washed it!

bro i bet its looking fine, thanks for the comments bro mine is actually in a state really need to get out in the cold weather and start putting it back together. nearer january time we will look into arranging another meet. so hopefully well meet up again.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links