Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Just Got My New Tsport

ljcni99

HI. Finally got my facelift t sport. Changed from the E11 Wrc to this. And might i say what a change.

Im just waiting to go and lift it tomorrow. :) When test driving finally got what the lift was about and whoa!!Big fan of the lift! lol

So now for mods to it....

Any recommedations for :

Coilovers/ Springs?

Induction kit

Exhaust

Anything else you think is worth while.....

Cummon the lift! lol

congrats mate . i went from an E11 myself . here's what you do lower on eibach/TTE springs.Typhoon/apexi induction kit .fill her up with Shell V power .personaly wouldnt bother with an exhaust ,doesnt give any worth while gains .

after that you have short shifter from TRD ,full coilovers . light weight wheels .better tyres though bare in mind that the car grips very well anyway .

Hi mate and congrats on your purchase! I was the same when I bought mine..still addicted to lift! :D

As for mods..what Theorist said is what most tend to go for. And the only exhaust available is a TTE/Remus backbox, otherwise you'll have to go custom.

Enjoy lift! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links